Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack is such a wanker , blaming lucas and he was only trying to help. Prick. I want a D and lucas reunion and for him to come back full time. đŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m just catching up on tonight’s and I’m pondering how Lucas even knows Denise and Jack are married?

Reactions: 7
I’m just catching up on tonight’s and I’m pondering how Lucas even knows Denise and Jack are married?
Aye and how was his number on the approved list. I’m pretty sure each number has to be vetted beforehand.
also each visitor? How did Denise get a visit so quickly đŸ€”đŸ€Ł didn’t she put him away. I know it’s not real but does make me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye and how was his number on the approved list. I’m pretty sure each number has to be vetted beforehand.
also each visitor? How did Denise get a visit so quickly đŸ€”đŸ€Ł didn’t she put him away. I know it’s not real but does make me laugh.
Oh I know! She seems to be suffering more ptsd from being an acquaintance in burying a body than from the man who actually killed people and tortured and abused her

Reactions: 10
I liked that Lucas rang Jack and told him about Denise he obviously cares about her then Jack had the nerve to blame it on Lucas!:cautious:

Reactions: 21
It says something when the serial killer has more empathy and concern for a woman than the woman’s actual husband who couldn’t give a rat’s ass and just wants to offload her in order to have a bunk up with the town bike! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jack always used to dislike Stacey, so I have no idea what changed. It’s really ruined his character.
And who the duck looks after Raymond? Hasn’t Phil seen the state of Denise? Ben walked past her in her dressing gown on the street! Raymond is his brother?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh I know! She seems to be suffering more ptsd from being an acquaintance in burying a body than from the man who actually killed people and tortured and abused her
Erm, excuse me! Lucas made a mistake, a tiny little mistake, years ago and he's served his time, and you can't even find it in yourself to forgive and forget! Wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s actually made me laugh remembering all of the Branning/Slater/ Mitchell “relationships” over the years. Someone needs to do a connect the dots to portray the mess 😂 poor baby Charlie’s family tree is not going to be easy!
---
Also Jack’s niece Bianca was married to Riccckay who dated Sam who Ricky junior was named after haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s actually made me laugh remembering all of the Branning/Slater/ Mitchell “relationships” over the years. Someone needs to do a connect the dots to portray the mess 😂 poor baby Charlie’s family tree is not going to be easy!
---
Also Jack’s niece Bianca was married to Riccckay who dated Sam who Ricky junior was named after haha
Amy also has Peggy’s full name Margaret as her middle name. Her aunt but her two brother’s grandma.
They’re siblings but also cousins. Eww

Edited to add- Roxy and Peggy weren’t blood but still a bit weird. They’d be related through Archie though. Amy’s grandad and their uncle

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jack always used to dislike Stacey, so I have no idea what changed. It’s really ruined his character.
And who the duck looks after Raymond? Hasn’t Phil seen the state of Denise? Ben walked past her in her dressing gown on the street! Raymond is his brother?
Phil’s got a new son to pin after now :-(
---
Stacey is annoying me. Sorry but why is she asking Jack why D ran away from her? She’s been in psychosis before and has bipolar as has Jean! She goes in and out of being understanding. Don’t like her at all rn

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Amy also has Peggy’s full name Margaret as her middle name. Her aunt but her two brother’s grandma.
They’re siblings but also cousins. Eww

Edited to add- Roxy and Peggy weren’t blood but still a bit weird. They’d be related through Archie though. Amy’s grandad and their uncle
Yeh they grew up as Peggy being their aunt regardless of what followed with Archie - madness!

Reactions: 6
Jack is a totally tit husband. Denise is falling apart in front of him, and all he can think about is getting his leg over Stacey. Someone who‘s already had his brother and nephew. It’s gross :sick:
Denise has been a shite wife too in fairness haha

Reactions: 3
Denise has been a shite wife too in fairness haha
They’ve never had any chemistry, sounds like they have a tit sex life, and they are complete dullards together. All they do is eat takeaways and try to get reluctant teenagers to spend faaaaaamily time together. I can see why even sleazy Ravi would look appealing.

Good to see Stacey has sorted out all her horrific money problems though. Must be a rush on baps now that the caff has changed hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw a spoiler for a couple of weeks where it says whitney spends 5 weeks with Bianca .so does this mean its going to show the 5 full weeks she's been there in one episode 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw a spoiler for a couple of weeks where it says whitney spends 5 weeks with Bianca .so does this mean its going to show the 5 full weeks she's been there in one episode 😆
Remember when they used to do those specials on location in seaside towns or Spain? Yeah it’ll be one of those except it’s Shitney in Milton Keynes. Hopefully it’ll be available on VHS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.