Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which reminds me.... when is St Lola's photo going to be removed from the Vic?

She's not one of their relatives, it's totally unnecessary that her photo remains on display. It's a pub not a garden of remembrance.
I’ve wondered this, right in the way too! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Never mind the six, George and his parents, Cindy and George. What is going on with Amy’s eyebrows in this episode

IMG_7840.jpeg
IMG_7842.jpeg
IMG_7843.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She looks like when you first get an eyebrow tint and decide to look in a mirror before it’s come off and think “wtf have I done”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ghost Canoe is definitely hotter, think its the suit and the fact he doesn’t open his mouth much!
Who knew ghosts can be sexy!
---
just seen a pic of Kheerat Panesar coming back???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wish Nugget and bleeping Avani would just duck the duck off and take bleeping Jade with them.
---
Which reminds me.... when is St Lola's photo going to be removed from the Vic?

She's not one of their relatives, it's totally unnecessary that her photo remains on display. It's a pub not a garden of remembrance.
I reckon she'll rise again at Easter. Christ that would definitely tip Denise over the edge .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you reckon this is the start of something between Denise and Keano, ghost style? It’s something that’s never been done in a soap before.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hasn’t Yolanda mentioned to Patrick or Kim that Denise has gone batshit insane? Seems like the sort of thing that might come up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hate new johnny, his face annoys me, his nostrils creep me out and why is he even back

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Next thread title suggestion
EastEnders #30 Sleeping with the Ghost of You, Oh Keanu!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.