Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, but all of our budget would be spent on poaching all of the totty from EE, and also on paying the inevitable Ofcom fines for constantly airing full frontal sex scenes at 8pm on weekdays.
Ravi would have the most famous 🍆 in UK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
take what I'm about to say with a pinch of salt but saw a spoiler that Nish attacks Kat and she runs over to Stacy's. Stacy then kicks Suki out of the house and she goes over to Nish and he attacks her too! Then he goes to the police with his theory.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
take what I'm about to say with a pinch of salt but saw a spoiler that Nish attacks Kat and she runs over to Stacy's. Stacy then kicks Suki out of the house and she goes over to Nish and he attacks her too! Then he goes to the police with his theory.
First thing I saw on the DS website.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And it’s only revealed when Denise makes enough DVD’s to last until 2078
Which reminds me.... when is St Lola's photo going to be removed from the Vic?

She's not one of their relatives, it's totally unnecessary that her photo remains on display. It's a pub not a garden of remembrance.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why on earth would Stacey kick Suki out over it?

Which reminds me.... when is St Lola's photo going to be removed from the Vic?

She's not one of their relatives, it's totally unnecessary that her photo remains on display. It's a pub not a garden of remembrance.
I think Lola did incredibly well with the cancer storyline but she wasn’t even remotely an iconic character beforehand so I don’t understand it either, the impact of her death should still be shown through lexi, billy etc but lola herself should not still be made as big of a deal as she is

Reactions: 19
I assume Gina and Jay will get together, maybe they’ll move Lola’s photo up to Ginas bedroom? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
probably because Nish would leave them alone otherwise? Suki is essentially drawing him to their house
---
I think Lola did incredibly well with the cancer storyline but she wasn’t even remotely an iconic character beforehand so I don’t understand it either, the impact of her death should still be shown through lexi, billy etc but lola herself should not still be made as big of a deal as she is
Lola was a pain in the arse character and I hate that she's been Jade Goody-fied because of her cancer storyline

• Heart
This group should produce our own soap. It would be wild 😂😂
I imagine it would resemble one of the American daytime TV soaps. Men walking round with their shirts off and women slapping each other. Lots of people coming back from the dead/getting amnesia too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lola was a pain in the arse character and I hate that she's been Jade Goody-fied because of her cancer storyline
I never had a strong dislike for her but I never took to her either, don’t get me wrong some of her cancer scenes were devastating to watch and the funeral too but I wasn’t fussed about her character being killed off. Hopefully she won’t reappear as a ghost or that would be my final straw with easties

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The article says they argue later on after Nish goes to the police so she kicks her out. Confusing though as Stacy knows what Nish is capable off and it's not her fault nish is a nasty prick.

Reactions: 4
probably because Nish would leave them alone otherwise? Suki is essentially drawing him to their house
---

Jade goodified 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.