Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more Denise and Lucas speak the more I’m starting to think he’s being to good to be true when he’s being nice listening to her saying he wants to help her. It’s making me think is he trying to get as much information as he can out of her get her to confess whatever she’s done/what happened and then he could speak to police about it and by him helping to report a crime giving all that information would it get him less time in prison? even though he’s a serial killer who you would think they would want to keep behind bars , this is Eastenders and all kinds of crazy people are set free and get away with things.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Maybe Sharon took the weapon and ditched in Oz? That would’ve been a clever thing to do.
So she won’t have done that 😂
If it was me I'd of rinsed the fork off, and put it in the washing up bowl with other cutlery and pots and pans on Christmas day then if the Vic has a dishwasher stick it on a cycle, obviously not use it on boxing day just chuck it in the crap draw for a while then around about now id put it in the normal bin for it to go in land fill basically a fork isn't like trying to dispose of a smoking gun, can't see why it's living under the bed all suss.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If it was me I'd of rinsed the fork off, and put it in the washing up bowl with other cutlery and pots and pans on Christmas day then if the Vic has a dishwasher stick it on a cycle, obviously not use it on boxing day just chuck it in the crap draw for a while then around about now id put it in the normal bin for it to go in land fill basically a fork isn't like trying to dispose of a smoking gun, can't see why it's living under the bed all suss.
Exactly, wipe it off, put it amongst all the other Christmas stuff and pretend you’ve never seen it, even when they find the body it’ll be harder to find amongst everything else and will be covered in everyone’s DNA if they do find it. But Linda’s not known for her intellect is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it was me I'd have cleaned the fatal fork thoroughly then taken a train to a random part of the country to dispose of it in a public bin or a canal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think Johnny took it and
plants it with Dean OR Ben!
Ben?! Whyyyyyyyyy
---
Surely after multiple goes through the dishwasher there’d be no evidence?! Also if they did find his body, they aren’t going to go ‘this is clearly the work of a turkey carving fork! Lets search everyone’s home and local businesses that serve food to find it’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG are they going to exorcise Denise? Seems like she's going through religious psychosis and she's got murderer pastor Lucas on her side as well as that other pastor guy. Maybe they'll think her madness is her being possessed???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
OMG are they going to exorcise Denise? Seems like she's going through religious psychosis and she's got murderer pastor Lucas on her side as well as that other pastor guy. Maybe they'll think her madness is her being possessed???
Can't wait for a pre-watershed version of The Exorcist.

"Your mother darns socks in hell!"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kathy has been killing me 😂 loud as duck, talking about Canoe in front of Johnny like it’s no big deal

I can’t decide who has the murder weapon!

Jack needs to get in the bin, he’s no help to Denise! Stacey needs to get in the bin for a bit too😨

Cindy dropping her child yet again and then throwing a tantrum after she chose to leave on the first plane! Please explain the love for her character, she’s been useless so far lol

Dean being a lil witch coz his daughter has friends and he doesn’t hahaha

Ooooo I don’t know if telling Lucas is good or not

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Second thoughts it will probably end up that Denise is being possessed by Lola 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Dee starts to wrap her hands around her neck but imagine it’s canoe choking her… it would be like the end of Dallas!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Knowing Lucas, and his past obsession with getting back with Denise, he will probably see this as a sign that they should be together. After all, they have even more in common now ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s face it they had to tell someone you can’t physically keep a secret like that until you go to the grave would destroy you internally and suppose the best person to tell was Johnny with him being a lawyer
---
I love George and Cindy together they just suit so well
---
I hope the writers bring them back together and they hit second time lucky with happy house with a story lines
---
I will end up seeing Keanu too in minute, can’t cope with Denise 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Dee starts to wrap her hands around her neck but imagine it’s canoe choking her… it would be like the end of Dallas!
omg imagine if this is all Sharon's dream, while she's in a coma after Keanu strangled her.
---
The actor who plays Keanu has as much EE work now as when he 'left'.
It's giving contractual obligation

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This group should produce our own soap. It would be wild 😂😂
Yes, but all of our budget would be spent on poaching all of the totty from EE, and also on paying the inevitable Ofcom fines for constantly airing full frontal sex scenes at 8pm on weekdays.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.