Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite liking new Jonny but his mouth is distracting he looks like a toddler that’s had its dummy in for too long and all his teeth are funny

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe there could be a spin off? Paranormal E20 and it’s just all the ghosts living day to day
πŸ˜„ Wow I'd love that πŸ˜ƒ
Imagine Ronnie, Peggy, Dot, Den etc all rising from the dead in the 'Zombie Apocalypse of Walford' 😳
Polish_20240216_233819736.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Neighbours has outdone EastEnders with the casting middle age men as school bullies trend πŸ˜‚.
FD8EC304-8398-4503-94C9-75C22BB242B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this the upper hand? How did I never realise it was her 🀣
Silent Witness. I’m watching from the start while isolating with Whooping Cough πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I got three for the price of one in the end tonight - Tanya was in it too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (I’ll spare you the pic).

Reactions: 4
I think new Johnny stands and walks like Donald Trump, he stands like a centaur πŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Linda has always dressed feminine but it used to be bit more grown up and sexy.

Now they really overdo it with the pink and the ruffles. It's all very Baby Jane. I guess that kind of fits with her breakdown though lol
Yes they've all got their little quirks since that fateful night haven't they. Linda swilling wine out of a pink Stanley cup. Kaff discovering a penchant for red eyeliner ,Denise forgetting to put a brush through her hair despite it being her occupation ,Stacey keeping it in the family by shagging her granddaughters grandad and Suki has actually grew some balls! God knows what Shazza is doing in Oz probably shagging Martin (or kangaroos)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mum was round mine on Wednesday and about half way through EastEnders she started saying how horrible George's dad had gone so I asked what she meant and she said 'well I used to fancy him didn't i ' i was like what the hell, since when ? She goes ' I was mad about Robson Greene back when he did soldier,soldier' I nearly choked on my tea like that's not a bloody old Robson Greene mother, but she had herself convinced 🀦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Mum was round mine on Wednesday and about half way through EastEnders she started saying how horrible George's dad had gone so I asked what she meant and she said 'well I used to fancy him didn't i ' i was like what the hell, since when ? She goes ' I was mad about Robson Greene back when he did soldier,soldier' I nearly choked on my tea like that's not a bloody old Robson Greene mother, but she had herself convinced 🀦
If she thought that was him did she not question why Robson had aged about 100 years since the 90s? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All the mums loved him mind he did an album with jeromeπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
If she thought that was him did she not question why Robson had aged about 100 years since the 90s? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omg you two. I nearly chocked on my hard boiled egg πŸ˜‚.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.