Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we're discussing clothes..... my daughter came in while I was watching EE yesterday, stared at Linda then said "why is she dressed like a little girl? 😁
Linda has always dressed feminine but it used to be bit more grown up and sexy.

Now they really overdo it with the pink and the ruffles. It's all very Baby Jane. I guess that kind of fits with her breakdown though lol

Attachments

Reactions: 15
On that subject... where the hell is Ravi!? He was in one blink-and-you'll-miss-him scene last week, and nothing since! Even Priyas been in more than him.

Me and my other half were discussing this block storyline thing last night. Do you think the actors get paid an annual salary or are paid by how many episodes they are in? The BBC are openly struggling with money atm, is this their way of saving money?
If it’s like Coronation Street then only certain actors get paid whether they appear or not. The rest is by when they appear. I would imagine people like Phil, Ian, Stacey, Sharon are on a fixed salary
They seem to all be on a contract to appear in a set number of episodes as it stands out in the way actors come and go in blocks of scripts.

Not sure but back in the day they were all contracted to EE and were severely limited as to what other jobs they could take on. Even Steve aka Phil now goes off and 'does' panto. Seeing that clip earlier in the thread can't really say he would be a big draw on an audience, but each to their own and all that!! 🥴

Not sure that any of them are on permanent contracts, if so they would use them more often. Chelsea has been absent for so long, it seems rather bizarre when her mother is slowly 'losing it'. It was never as obvious back in time but now it seems more obvious than ever.

Surely Linda is due for a very long absence after all this falling down juice. We can only hope. 😬

Reactions: 9
Linda has always dressed feminine but it used to be bit more grown up and sexy.

Now they really overdo it with the pink and the ruffles. It's all very Baby Jane. I guess that kind of fits with her breakdown though lol
She looks lovely with her hair down, I hate that bun 😂 🙈

Reactions: 30
Omg I was going to say the same. Why is it always up like that?! It looks awful all the time
if you look behind her ears you can see that the permanent bun is starting to give her traction baldness. Poor woman needs to be given a bun break, plus I imagine she must have a permanent headache

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
How is it condoning murder if the police had been called the night it happend 😂

Thats kind of my point , right now they're getting away with murder and we have to live through it all as viewers but most of it was just self defense with a ton of witnesses to it .
I don't know. I'm just thinking of all those people who find anything to complain about 😂😂😂

Christ that's all I need to see another bloody ghost
Mick wandering around now looking like something from Davey Jones locker dripping water everywhere 😂
Goodness, I think we’re sorted for ghosts on the square. I don’t think we need Mick rattling chains or whatever. Keanu is doing a sterling job on the ghost front! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Goodness, I think we’re sorted for ghosts on the square. I don’t think we need Mick rattling chains or whatever. Keanu is doing a sterling job on the ghost front! 😂
Yep, there's only room for 1 ghost on the square, that's our Keanu.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't want Danny Dyer back for a while, if at all... its only been a year! The whole Janine thing was crap and pointless. Ruined everyone's character.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe there could be a spin off? Paranormal E20 and it’s just all the ghosts living day to day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ben telling Johnny to flirt with his biological Uncle Dean was the highlight of the week. The script writers should know their history.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Watching gogglebox and Bill Bailey has got a show on about people having the opportunity to act in shows. They are on eastenders and recreating the scene where nurse Sonia is fixing Ben with a biro. Natalie Cassidy is their mentor.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.