Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she thought that was him did she not question why Robson had aged about 100 years since the 90s? 😂😂
She thought he would be in his 60's by now and that was how he'd gone 😂
To be fair even back in the day I remember her asking her friend what Robson and Jeromes first names were because she wanted their album on cassette for the car and she was probably only about 40 then so nothing surprises me now these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope they go all paranormal activity with Denise, all ghost Keanu footage captured on a video camera

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
potential spoiler, I’ve just read that lucas phones jack next week concerned about Denise

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope they go all paranormal activity with Denise, all ghost Keanu footage captured on a video camera
I want them to do a horror scene 😂. They should do Denise going in the cafe and his ghost hand comes out the floor 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I do think a Max return is inevitable later in the year. He has so much family on the square, not to mention a new daughter. Plus we need to see his reaction to Jack and Stacey. I think it should be after the six situation has resolved, there is too much going on atm. But several months down the line would be great.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It would make sense. You’d think Lauren would be straight on the phone to her dad to come and get his kid after Linda’s behaviour

Reactions: 14
i want this so badly 🤣

this storyline was definitely supposed to go to sharon though surely? that exit was so rushed, i hope nothing happened with letitia.

Reactions: 11
I hope he does make a comeback, he's such a great character in whatever storyline they give him

Reactions: 3
i want this so badly 🤣

this storyline was definitely supposed to go to sharon though surely? that exit was so rushed, i hope nothing happened with letitia.
I’m sure this is true. Sharon should be the one having hallucinations of Keanu. She loved him, they were getting married, he was stabbed because he was attacking her. Plus the regret of lying to him about Albie, and knowing she had helped to hide his body. She would be wracked with guilt.
Whatever has happened with Letitia, I really hope it is nothing serious, but it is clear that she had a hurried exit and is badly missed from the aftermath of Christmas.
IMO Denise has taken over the storyline of having a breakdown/seeing things that was planned for Sharon. I hope she is able to come back soon.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.