Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I’m hoping he tries to, then Phil turns up with his baseball bat and a team of thugs and Nish goes night night. Who actually likes him in the square?
I can’t stand Nish I don’t understand women who find him attractive. I bet he has to wear built up shoes 🤣 I don’t find Ravi attractive either. Don’t you fancy shagging a fella with long hair 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Maybe Sharon took the weapon and ditched in Oz? That would’ve been a clever thing to do.
So she won’t have done that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Denise has been a shite wife too in fairness haha
They’ve never had any chemistry, sounds like they have a shit sex life, and they are complete dullards together. All they do is eat takeaways and try to get reluctant teenagers to spend faaaaaamily time together. I can see why even sleazy Ravi would look appealing.

Good to see Stacey has sorted out all her horrific money problems though. Must be a rush on baps now that the caff has changed hands.

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
This group should produce our own soap. It would be wild 😂😂
Yes, but all of our budget would be spent on poaching all of the totty from EE, and also on paying the inevitable Ofcom fines for constantly airing full frontal sex scenes at 8pm on weekdays.

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
Does anyone remember years ago online there was some speculation Jack would turn out to be Lauren’s dad. I wouldn’t have been surprised if he had slept with Tanya too the dirty dog
I think Jack did sleep with Tanya? One of the times that her and Max broke up, I think he even moved in with her for a while. He has no boundaries :sick:
Sean Slater was with Tanya too. So Stacey’s brother slept with the ex wife of Stacey’s lover, who was also her father in law. And now Stacey is sleeping with Jack, who slept with Roxy, who slept with Sean 🙄 It’s like one big incestuous circle.

• Sick
  • Haha

LouBug19

VIP Member
I don't want Danny Dyer back for a while, if at all... its only been a year! The whole Janine thing was crap and pointless. Ruined everyone's character.

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
i want this so badly 🤣

this storyline was definitely supposed to go to sharon though surely? that exit was so rushed, i hope nothing happened with letitia.
I’m sure this is true. Sharon should be the one having hallucinations of Keanu. She loved him, they were getting married, he was stabbed because he was attacking her. Plus the regret of lying to him about Albie, and knowing she had helped to hide his body. She would be wracked with guilt.
Whatever has happened with Letitia, I really hope it is nothing serious, but it is clear that she had a hurried exit and is badly missed from the aftermath of Christmas.
IMO Denise has taken over the storyline of having a breakdown/seeing things that was planned for Sharon. I hope she is able to come back soon.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
I agree with Diane’s acting, I have seen it too and it’s bringing it back if I’m honest, I was struggling to watch tonight as it was a bit too close to home. I feel so sorry for her character but the actress is doing an amazing job.

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
George’s dad is very well cast, he’s making my skin crawl.
George is lovely, just want to give him a big hug.
And for the first time I could actually see a connection between Elaine and George.

They’re actually doing the whole psychosis storyline exceptionally well so far, I’m hoping it doesn’t get rushed or taken over by something else.
Jack really doesn’t have a single redeeming quality at this point. His whole existence is jarring. Wishing Our D would lure him up to the Queen Vic roof more and more every day 🥴

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
Second thoughts it will probably end up that Denise is being possessed by Lola 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mum was round mine on Wednesday and about half way through EastEnders she started saying how horrible George's dad had gone so I asked what she meant and she said 'well I used to fancy him didn't i ' i was like what the hell, since when ? She goes ' I was mad about Robson Greene back when he did soldier,soldier' I nearly choked on my tea like that's not a bloody old Robson Greene mother, but she had herself convinced 🤦
If she thought that was him did she not question why Robson had aged about 100 years since the 90s? 😂😂

• Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
Hah I know this won’t be popular but I liked Karen.
I love Karen! I don't get the hate for her. In real life, yeah, she'd be awful and someone I'd actively avoid 🤣 but as a soap character she's great, and the woman can act, which can't be said for the rest of them.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Colin Salmon and Christopher Fairbank were both excellent in this episode. Brilliant acting from both of them.

Have to say I was less enamoured with the scenes between Gina and Anna which seemed a bit heavy handed.

Hopefully George will certainly not be providing a character witness for his old man and he goes to jail. I can't stand his mum either so I hope that's the last we see of her.

• Heart