Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Ben telling Johnny to flirt with his biological Uncle Dean was the highlight of the week. The script writers should know their history.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Ghost Canoe speaks !!!!

I don't think that Johnny has the fatal fork.

Jack's solution to everything is to shout and make it all about him. What an obnoxious prick he is.

• Heart
  • Wow

AdApathy

VIP Member
OMG are they going to exorcise Denise? Seems like she's going through religious psychosis and she's got murderer pastor Lucas on her side as well as that other pastor guy. Maybe they'll think her madness is her being possessed???
Can't wait for a pre-watershed version of The Exorcist.

"Your mother darns socks in hell!"

• Haha

hollymoox

I remember watching eastenders as a child with my parents, can’t say any of it ever particularly scared me but my god if I was watching a literal ghost on screen and talks of people working for the devil I wouldn’t have slept again

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
Who had the loud hailer that meant all the neighbours knew when to leave their houses and come and stand on the square to watch?

• Haha
I thought they'd be getting rid of Dean but looks like they're giving him the Stuart treatment. Introduce family members etc to make them a rounded character.

Him and Jade can eff off!
Remember when Stuart appeared and Tina was traumatised from the awful thing he’d done to her. This really awful terrible thing.

That turned out to be he’d put her in the boot of his car and driven around a bit. Or as children of the 80s called it; ‘A treat’.

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Did Karen have more than one pair of those trousers? I keep thinking the poor woman must be a slave to her regular thrush outbreaks 😔
Whenever a female character steals money on EastEnders, she’s contractually obliged to return to the square in a taxi in the world’s ugliest outfit with big gold hoop earrings.

• Haha

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I think Johnny took it and
plants it with Dean OR Ben!
Ben?! Whyyyyyyyyy
---
If it was me I'd of rinsed the fork off, and put it in the washing up bowl with other cutlery and pots and pans on Christmas day then if the Vic has a dishwasher stick it on a cycle, obviously not use it on boxing day just chuck it in the crap draw for a while then around about now id put it in the normal bin for it to go in land fill basically a fork isn't like trying to dispose of a smoking gun, can't see why it's living under the bed all suss.
Surely after multiple goes through the dishwasher there’d be no evidence?! Also if they did find his body, they aren’t going to go ‘this is clearly the work of a turkey carving fork! Lets search everyone’s home and local businesses that serve food to find it’.

• Haha

choccyhazelnut

I agree I can't stand Stacey as a character she's an awful person but I absolutely love Lacey Turner she's a fantastic actress so I love when she's on screen even though her character is a massive cow 😂

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
I’m curious to know what the long term plan is for The Six. I don’t see how they can all stay on the show when the truth comes out. They buried someone under the floor of the Cafe, they have let his family be worried sick about him, they have let everyone on the Square walk over his body while they get their cups of tea. They have watched Bernie, his own sister, work in that same cafe. Kathy, Suki and Stacey have been particularly hard faced about it all. In fact Kathy just acts like, oh well it’s over and done, let’s all move on. Plus Stacey and Suki are lying to Eve all the time.
At least Denise and Linda have shown some remorse and suffering.
I can see a possible twist where they set up Dean to take the fall, but the fact is that even if they get away with it, they have still shown themselves to be hard hearted, selfish and unlikeable. I think at least two of the Six will leave by the end of the year. Definitely Suki, and probably Linda too.

hollymoox

Kathy is so silly for discussing Keanu in front of Johnny though even if it was "good news".
She was SO loud on the phone to Sharon as well, you’d think she’d have learned to quieten her voice after being caught phoning the police only a matter of weeks ago. Furthermore, if I were involved in a murder the last thing I’d do is even discuss it in a phone call in the first place!

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
I wonder who called the mental health unit for Denise. We never saw did we? They just said they got a call. Jack seemed surprised to see them and it wouldn't have been any of the 6 because they all agreed it'd be bad for them.

Is it Johnny the devil up to no good?
I think it was Stacey, she knew Denise needed a doctor more than anyone cos she's been through it.

• Heart