Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sprezza

VIP Member
My mum made me watch the old Prime Suspects from the beginning and little Danny Dyer is in the first ep
DjD5bf1WwAYCN9T.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I agree with previous comments about how good Diane Parish is with this psychosis storyline. Especially when you compare it to Jean, worlds apart.

I'd like Lucas to come back now and look after Denise, I think it's time for his rehabilitation arc, serial killers can change, he's a good man!

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
I liked that Lucas rang Jack and told him about Denise he obviously cares about her then Jack had the nerve to blame it on Lucas!:cautious:

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I did not feel an ounce of sympathy for Gloria, George was for her to look after temporarily, not her child. Father wanted him back and she allowed him to be killed for her own selfish reasons. Basically robbed George of his family and his heritage.
The audacity of them asking him to be a character witness!
I did think all the acting was great tonight apart from Anna. Also I know what they are trying to do with the whole colourism thing and really wow for going there. Anna doesn't look white to me at all just a light skin mixed girl, It would have been more powerful if Gina was considerably more darker than Anna. Get what they were trying to do though.
The casting for Eddie is spot on, he makes your skin crawl just by looking at him. You just know he's an awful person.
---
Natalie Cassidy is on BBC 2

Last edited:
  • Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
How will they ever make Stacy likable again??
Stacey gets away with everything. Even when she’s awful which is 90 percent of the time she’s still presented as being a hero or saintified. Let’s not forget the ridiculous Lily pregnancy where she kept banging on about how it was her 12 year olds choice of what she wanted to do and she wouldn’t interfere and everyone kept going on about what an amazing mother she was. Watch what happens, she’ll end up being the victim in this as always.

• Heart

Timz

VIP Member
Ghost Canoe is definitely hotter, think its the suit and the fact he doesn’t open his mouth much!
Who knew ghosts can be sexy!
---
just seen a pic of Kheerat Panesar coming back???

• Wow
  • Heart
Such a great episode, and mostly amazing performances, apart from Anna, she was highlighted as being truly shit, just squeaking out her lines rather than actually acting. The rest of the actors were pretty much giving a masterclass!

Potentially controversial opinion: I really like Elaine! I think her OTT-ness is purposeful, when she’s ‘on’ in the pub it’s ’SHOWTIME!’, but today she was soft and kind and understated.

Timz

VIP Member
I don’t really get Dee’s hallucinations of G-Canoe either as she is the one who didn’t kill him, also she knocked Nish on the head but she doesn’t seem to feel any remorse for that…

Yes kinda makes sense that the Shazza should’ve had the storyline, meanwhile she’s swanned off to Aussie with Martin and she’s probably got a new toyboy to quench her widow’s fire 🔥🥴

• Haha

crazycakelady

VIP Member
I’m quite liking new Jonny but his mouth is distracting he looks like a toddler that’s had its dummy in for too long and all his teeth are funny

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Lauren's going to ring Max tell him about Annie and Linda's drinking and he'll be on the next plane home. Stacey won't know which way to turn.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Maybe there could be a spin off? Paranormal E20 and it’s just all the ghosts living day to day

• Haha

LouBug19

VIP Member
i want this so badly 🤣

this storyline was definitely supposed to go to sharon though surely? that exit was so rushed, i hope nothing happened with letitia.
I'm sure I read online her mum was unwell and she took time off to care for her? That's why her exit I guess was so rushed. Hope it's nothing too serious. Looking forward to next week's eps going by the spoilers.

Max can return, I miss him. I'm also begging for eastenders to do a day in the life with Steve Mcfadden.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

AdApathy

VIP Member
We need to see Nish at that Call Centre. Me on the headset and turning around 🥵 That’s how I feel when the sexy silver fox at my office looks at me at my desk and borrows a pen 🖊 🌊 🥴
I work from home, so there's always office romance, but it's just me having a wank.

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I’m sure this is true. Sharon should be the one having hallucinations of Keanu. She loved him, they were getting married, he was stabbed because he was attacking her. Plus the regret of lying to him about Albie, and knowing she had helped to hide his body. She would be wracked with guilt.
Whatever has happened with Letitia, I really hope it is nothing serious, but it is clear that she had a hurried exit and is badly missed from the aftermath of Christmas.
IMO Denise has taken over the storyline of having a breakdown/seeing things that was planned for Sharon. I hope she is able to come back soon.
I suppose it does make sense that the Keanu hallucinations were meant to be happening to Sharon rather than Denise. It would also explain why Stacey has been so blasé and seemingly uncaring about Denise’s breakdown whilst carrying on with Jack behind her back. Stacey knows why Denise is acting the way she is but she doesn’t seem to care. I don’t think they would have had the Stacey/Jack affair and Denise acting erratically and hallucinating all at the same time

Last edited:
  • Sad

Wills315

VIP Member
My fork/meat thermometer theory is Elaine searched Linda’s room for her sneaky voddie stash, found it and thought ‘What has my silly daughter been up to whilst tiddlywinks this time? I’ve been looking for that!’ and just luzzed it in the kitchen to be cleaned
I read that in her ridiculous panto voice too 😂😂
---
Omg is this kheerat? I would not recognise him, wow 😍😍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

AdApathy

VIP Member
Fucking FA Cup next week means we don't get episodes on Tuesday and Wednesday, but it's a double bill on Friday!

• Sad
  • Angry

onlooker101

Surely Johnny must have it, as otherwise wouldn’t he have called his mum to her room to check on exactly where it was. I know he said he turned the whole room over but a big gamble to accuse them without Linda even showing him exactly where it was. Otherwise he could have said it’s gone and Linda gone oh sorry I meant in my draw next to the bed etc

. I think he’s saying that so everyone is worried and the other feel they can’t just pin it on Linda