Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wynonna

Chatty Member
Sorry I’ve been away in a state of Limerence for my hot silver fox boss 👨‍🦳 🌊 he looks like Ravi but 20 years older 😂 I keep bending over in the office so he checks my 🍑 😜
Omg same, but not a boss just a silver fox colleague :oops::D

• Heart
Reactions: 2

PamDoove

Does anybody know if iplayer adds more of the classic episodes? I know it’s 2008-2011 and I’m currently only in 2010 so wondering if they add more or not?
Yes they add another weeks worth of episodes on iPlayer every Monday at 6am

• Heart

AdApathy

VIP Member
WERE AVIN A GANG BANG WERE AVIN A BALLLL

One week with Queen Kat and Daddy Dishy Nishy's already Kissing better!
Kat looked so HOT 🔥 today's epp ( im bi so Kat's in my gangbang weeeeeeee🎆)
There's not as much female totty on the square tbf.

• Heart

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Ugh I always hated Ronnie - always so judgemental and disapproving and a general fun-sponge. I know Roxy was an abject disaster but Ronnie got waaay too involved and took everything too seriously.
Baby Ben was so cute!
Ahhh no, Ronnie is my favourite♥

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
But... it's not her child.
The Peggy examples involve threatening and killing people to protect what's theirs.
This is different because Gloria is asking her husband to kill the actual father of the child she was a temporary carer of, so that she can be the permanent carer/parent.
They're both wrong but the situations aren't the same.
He was 15! I think they’d gone past temporary carer at that point. I’m not saying it’s right, just pointing out the hypocrisy.
I don’t think murdering over property is somehow more noble or acceptable than murdering over people either.

Anon321

But why is Denise seeing Keanu then?
I agree with whoever said this was meant to he Sharon
Yeah might have been meant for Sharon but had to change it so Denise fell in his grave and lost her necklace so that’s why she’s seeing him cause she was on top of him and he has something sentimental of hers with him now?

Reactions: 1