Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouBug19

VIP Member
Is reluctancy a word?
You know I've had a love/hate relationship with the metro ever since 13 reasons why final series had been out for about two days and they wrote an article about how Justin died of HIV. I was absolutely raging at them!

Oh joy 🙄 I can't stand her and she's a rubbish actress 😑
---

I was thinking the same thing 😁 there's no way I'd be spending money in any of his businesses if I was her 🙄
She's one of the most annoying people. All she could do would be to sit in the cafe and agree with people.

Reactions: 1

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
That was your response to 'You can see where why Gloria said to do anything, I’m not condoning murder at all, but she was desperate to keep her son and mothers will do anything for their kids (even murder)'

Which to me reads as though you'd be OK for something really bad to happen to someone totally innocent just to get your own (selfish) way.

'I'd do anything for this child that I love including killing his birth parents who entrusted us and paid us to look after him whilst they lived life being racially abused and taken advantage of in all walks of life because I'm a mother who loves their child's'.

As if being a 'loving' mother is a justification for murder. It's horrific to think its ok to kill an innocent man so you can keep his child that you were paid to temporarily look after - not only taking his life but depriving the baby of his parents and heritage.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F
I would do anything for the child I had loved and raised to not be taken away from me, that’s a fact. I spoke to my husband and he agreed he would kill if necessary for our baby. I know it’s not right, but it’s just how it is for some parents. I cannot judge Gloria for that.

lozza96

VIP Member
I know they are going to try get johnny with Ben or calum but hopefully this will help Felix get some screen time

TigerTim

Did anyone watch Witless Silence tonight? Claudette turned up in it a few minutes towards the end but it took me a while to recognise her as she looked quite different - I knew the voice but I couldn’t work out who she was at first

• Wow

Timz

VIP Member
my boyf was like im gonna make you watch this 90's thing you'll prob hate it due to all the racism, sexism, homophobia shit awareness of mental health and toxic masculinity everywhere,

but it's excellent

o_O 😂 😂
So not Friends? 😂

90’s EE was tha best though with issues at the time 😯

Timz

VIP Member
Priya would be stunning but I don't get "traditional" vibes from her 😂
That’s what I meant, she would look stunning in traditional wedding clothes, whether that’s a white dress or a heavy bridal outfit. No doubt she’d be back to her usual self in mini skirts and gobby mouth the next day 😂