Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I love Ravi but his Homer Simpson loafers are summit else 😂

Ps I have a confession
I’ve missed EE in the past fortnight.
Duff Duff Duff
I’m just plain sick of The Six and their bullsh!t storylines. I just follow EE snippets online here and there, seems I don’t miss much so I get the time back to have a nap 😆

However I will watch it on Valentine’s 🥰
Sadly you haven't missed any Ravi action.
I'll alert your when he's back on screen.
You've only missed Karen appearing in a preposterous outfit and Linda being drunk 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Sibz

VIP Member
Arghhh, new Johnny reminds me of someone and I can't work out who, it's really bugging me 😅 it's not the magikarp guy meme

Luce0331

VIP Member
Yes I just saw those spoilers but how would George not know that his old man is up on a murder charge? And why isn't he in custody?
Maybe he was granted bail to due his age? Not sure how realistic that is but it’s Eastenders after all 😂

Perhaps his solicitor played on the fact that he’s an old man now, I’m assuming the murder was years ago(?) and they’ve convinced the police he’s way too fragile to pose a threat to anyone anymore or do a runner

Tanley

VIP Member
I read this but couldn’t find a credible source so thought it was made up
Oh! I thought it was real, why do people do this! I will try to find it again and see what the source was.
---
Oh! I thought it was real, why do people do this! I will try to find it again and see what the source was.
Been searching, I know it was on fb spoiler page, can’t find anything else about it. Shame, I thought it sounded like a good idea :mad:

Last edited:

hollymoox

Does anybody know if iplayer adds more of the classic episodes? I know it’s 2008-2011 and I’m currently only in 2010 so wondering if they add more or not?

blueblue

Chatty Member
The news report that George was looking at said the body was dismembered, put in a suitcase and thrown into the canal. That's way worse than his dad punching someone and them dying by accident.
There's got to be more to come on this story and I do think now that the victim could have been George's real father who came back for him 😢

I really like the new Johnny and hope he's staying around for a while. I also hope that he and Ben manage to get rid of Dean because he's vile and adds nothing to the show.
Oh I hadn't caught that but did notice it said Ghanaian which I know George discovered he was. It said it was the 1980s as well but was that when it happened or when the suitcase was found? Or both I suppose. But George would have been about 20 years old by then if they farmed him in the 60s.

Let's see what else comes out...

LouBug19

VIP Member
Watching gogglebox and Bill Bailey has got a show on about people having the opportunity to act in shows. They are on eastenders and recreating the scene where nurse Sonia is fixing Ben with a biro. Natalie Cassidy is their mentor.

Tbh it’s so ridiculous yet believable, wouldn’t put it past Eastenders when they need something to keep Lauren relevant!
I think it was mainly speculation with old Lauren. She didn’t look like Tanya, Max or Abi and was always the odd one out whereas Abi was always a daddy’s girl

Hope96

VIP Member
Danny Moon was a right weasel. Jake no better really, always wearing that grey scarf round his neck.

Dennis: We did it *touching her pregnant tummy 😭

Sharon: Noooooooo. Don't leave me. Don't you dare leave me. Waaaaaahhhh! :cry::cry:

How I cried at that scene, even though I knew it was coming. Dennis ♥ The first time in his life he was SO happy. Heartbreaking.

It's only a soap but seemed so real then ....... now is totally different, more comedy!! 🥴
Stop it! 😭 You're crying not me! 😭