Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Because he was a terrible actor. So wooden. And definitely couldn't pull off this bad boy Johnny, last actor was a drippy, wimpy lad. This Johnny is all grown up.
I like this ones acting so far I just can't take to his face. Maybe it's because he reminds me of an old manager and the thought of him still sends shivers down my spine.
I remember the first actor hadn't great but I think I've wiped the 2nd from my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Northern85

The bloody clip keeps buffering for me but is it related to this scene? I only managed to watch 2 seconds of it before your clip started to buffer!

---

Adding this clip because I love it when Grant says this might sting a bit. 🤣🤣
It’s Billy acting all hard cockney that gets me 😂

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Does anybody know if iplayer adds more of the classic episodes? I know it’s 2008-2011 and I’m currently only in 2010 so wondering if they add more or not?
They add a weeks worth of episodes every Monday so this week they added episodes from 21/11/11 - 25/11/11

• Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
I’d like to see Priya and Ravi get married with a traditional Asian wedding. I’m surprised Nish hasn’t suggested it (or maybe he will get his wicked way with Priya?) anyway I’m sure they would all look stunning.

Here is a pic of the world’s most handsome Arab man with his blue steel look 😜
View attachment 2747009
Priya would be stunning but I don't get "traditional" vibes from her 😂

• Haha

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
Jack is a totally shit husband. Denise is falling apart in front of him, and all he can think about is getting his leg over Stacey. Someone who‘s already had his brother and nephew. It’s gross :sick:
Denise has been a shite wife too in fairness haha

hollymoox

Oh I was under the impression Linda had phoned them hahahah not sure where I got that from. Could be stacey though and then Denise could come out of hospital to find stacey and jack still having an affair and then think Stacey done it to get her out of the way

notsoplainjane

Im not a Linda fan so tbh she can go SHE WAS THE ONE WHO FORKED HIM FOR FORK SAKE!!! (also get away from Alfie)

nahh Kats been on my shag list since i started watching (then going back to the early 2000s to watch the Slaters arrive and Sharon and Den, Peggy, Pat and Frank) the red leather co ord 🔥 the brilliant on screen kissing, the red hair era's YASSSSS HONEYYYY!
Also Andy Hunter total cunt but ahh it has to be done
Kush and Ravi
Kims boyfriend who was part of the 'who shagged kat' and then Connor (who shagged Carol :unsure::cautious:)

Reactions: 2

Hope96

VIP Member

My favourite ever doof doof
The bloody clip keeps buffering for me but is it related to this scene? I only managed to watch 2 seconds of it before your clip started to buffer!

---

Adding this clip because I love it when Grant says this might sting a bit. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2