Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
The news report that George was looking at said the body was dismembered, put in a suitcase and thrown into the canal. That's way worse than his dad punching someone and them dying by accident.
There's got to be more to come on this story and I do think now that the victim could have been George's real father who came back for him 😢

I really like the new Johnny and hope he's staying around for a while. I also hope that he and Ben manage to get rid of Dean because he's vile and adds nothing to the show.
Yes but surely if Georges dad is racist he wouldn't adopted a black kid in the first place.

Reactions: 3

hol20x

VIP Member
Who else thinks Johnny will try and pin it on Dean? Kill two birds with one stone
I saw this theory on Twitter but what evidence does he have? The tarp is from the skip outside Beale's Eels but the fingerprints all over the tape they used to wrap Keano up won't match Dean's. 🤔

Hope96

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sick
Well still no lippy for Denise but she’s had her nails done, perhaps while babbling about the devil to Kim while she applied her gels.

Dean wants to get a takeaway and rent a film. Rent a film? From where? 1999?
You can buy or rent newish films on Sky that aren’t available just to download yet

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I do think ghost keanu was meant to be for Sharon and even though I actually like Letitia and Sharon’s character I just couldn’t see her having a psychosis storyline at all
i wonder if they would have gone in this direction with sharon (considering albie) or if it was a detail they added for denise 🧐

LouBug19

VIP Member
it could be anyone of the women, they have all been upstairs. Dean and Nish have been too. Sharon phoned to say "case closed" but with the murder weapon out there then anyone could have it.

Hope96

VIP Member
I mean I don't see Max on the poll so I suppose Phil, Ravi and Nish will have to do. 🥰 I have this weird thing for Phil but that may be because younger Phil was hot af to me. 🤣