Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member
Whenever a female character steals money on EastEnders, she’s contractually obliged to return to the square in a taxi in the world’s ugliest outfit with big gold hoop earrings.
Pat would turn in her grave over those creole earrings 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4

coconochanel

VIP Member
What are you doing to me making me choose between my fav 3 (not including the gorgeous Kheerat)? :oops: anyway I had to choose to kill Phil, shag Nish and Marry Ravi cause as much as I love Phil theres no way I'm passing on a shag from Nish and a chance to marry Ravi!:love::love:

• Haha
  • Heart

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
It's not her child she was trusted and paid to look after him temporarily, they knew the deal before they entered the agreement. They took advantage of his birth parents plight. The saddest part is that this would have actually happened (and probably loosely based on a true story). They felt they were entitled to something that ISN'T theirs. Your example states your own baby. They lied to George his ENTIRE life - about where he came from and who he is, thats CRAZY.

POC were being taken advantage of in every way possible - do you really think George's parents would have wanted to give up their son?? They did 'whatever it takes' for their sons upbringing which resulted entrusting their child to Gloria. They thought doing so would allow George to have a better quality of life and did so out of love for THEIR child but instead ended up dead and with George being racially abused his entire life. They also had 'mothers' love and made the ultimate sacrifice in giving up their baby temporarily.

They were taken advantage of from the very beginning for simply being black and murdered to fit Gloria's very selfish needs. They raised George in a racist environment grooming him to fight and be aggressive in order for him to feel wanted. The audacity to use George as a character witness, I just can't. They're vile people through and through.

You mentioned you have a baby, if someone was looking after your baby as maybe you were unwell for a while or something and they refused to give your baby back as they grew a bond - how would you feel?! And then they decide its ok to take your life and their raise your baby to not know anything about you or your family or your heritage. And then for your child to not feel loved or wanted and hearing constant jokes for the colour of his skin that he was born with. How would you feel?

Just cos you and your husband agree doesn't make it acceptable. It shows, on a personal level, your questionable moral compass. If you could look the other way for Gloria doing what she did, you would have been part of the problem back then.

I don't think there's much more to say on this, I'd like to think most people think murder (in any situation but especially this) is not the answer. You and I have very different opinions on this and I'm glad I don't know many people with your opinion in real life.
Calm your tits. I said what I said. I’m glad I don’t know people like you in real life either, such a headache 🫠

• Angry

Laurob

Could it have been Stacey to get Denise out the way so she could carry on pumping PC plod? :unsure:

Timz

VIP Member
Omg same, but not a boss just a silver fox colleague :oops::D
Hot dayum! These silver foxes, 8 hrs of bliss at work makes the day go quick 🫠 mine has Ravi’s head but the shrewdness of Nish! So I have to distract him, might start wearing animal print again 🐆 😜

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
I liked the episode overall, it was powerfully acted (by George and Eddie, Gina wasn't bad) but there are some parts of the storyline that are just a bit ehhhh.

At first I rolled my eyes at George being present and remembering the attack, but I got over that.

However, I feel like the storyline is a bit convoluted...

Eddie is definitely racist and happened to murder a black man, BUT not because of his race, because he didn't want to lose his black child.

Sure, I guess. Just feels like they're focusing on too many things at once, bit like a thriller book where you're sure things are going one way then they suddenly divert.

Suppose I hoped they'd focus on one thing.

I did like the dialogue between Gina and Anna though, didn't expect Eastenders to take it there!
I saw it as being more for Gloria than George, although Eddie obviously jumped at the chance of attacking/killing a black guy
---
@Miss.Chanandler.Bong Max has reappeared in the 2011 eps. Big man walks in to Tanya and Abi arguing shouts "enough" with his hands to his waist to assert his dominance. 😍

(Waiting for the incoming hate. 😭🤣)
I just watched this and now I can't stop laughing 😂😂

Still would tho

Last edited:
  • Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
The new Johnny is less attractive in motion 😬 but still a fairly attractive guy. I do like that he's less weedy than the last two, matches the character a little more because Johnny was never a weakling.
I think my favourite is still Johnny 1. Johnny 2 left me dry,

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I love the old Silent Witnesses! Im working my way through and on series 8. It’s a who’s who of British tv and soap actors. Some very fresh faces pop up on there.

hollymoox

I do agree it could be George’s real dad he killed but I also think that would then mean that the murder wasn’t entirely racially motivated like it’s been suggested, it will be interesting to see how it plays out though as I have no idea where they’re going with this tbh

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Arghhh, new Johnny reminds me of someone and I can't work out who, it's really bugging me 😅 it's not the magikarp guy meme
SAME. i think he has a touch of the bill skarsgards to him, especially around the lower part of his face, but i know that’s not who i’m thinking of 🤣

LouBug19

VIP Member
Why on earth would Stacey kick Suki out over it?
The article says they argue later on after Nish goes to the police so she kicks her out. Confusing though as Stacy knows what Nish is capable off and it's not her fault nish is a nasty prick.

hollymoox

i wonder if they would have gone in this direction with sharon (considering albie) or if it was a detail they added for denise 🧐
I’ve been thinking they’ve changed it to psychosis purely for Denise but then again we never actually know if this was the original storyline they had planned I guess