Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George when Denise came running through the Vic:

2ktzcf.jpg

I know he's got a lot going on right now and, maybe it's just me, but I think I would've been a teeny bit more visibly alarmed by Denise running out the barrel store and scrabbling at the doors? 🤪😅

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m at the point I don’t even care how this plays out now. Just keep Johnny in every episode and I’ll be alright 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Now I could be totally wrong here but was there not a scene after Xmas of Linda taking the fork from under her bed looking at it then putting it back? I may have made that up though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now I could be totally wrong here but was there not a scene after Xmas of Linda taking the fork from under her bed looking at it then putting it back? I may have made that up though.
my partner said that he was convinced we’d already seen what happened to it, I have a memory like a sieve so I wasn’t 100% sure but I saw it hadn’t been mentioned here so I assumed not

Reactions: 6
If so that would be hilarious, such a scatterbrain, prob summit Elaine would do if she found a random fork in the bedroom room (lol my cat has found a spoon 🥄 under my chest of drawers and keeps pawing it)

But defo think Jon has found it, quite like this TRAITORS duff duff 😜

Reactions: 10
I do remember that. She was meant to be getting rid of it but just shoved it back under the bed after looking at it

Reactions: 12
I thought Denise was just freaking out, I didn't realise she was experiencing psychosis!

George just standing there like a wally as Denise ran around the place was hilarious.

I also think Johnny is up to something and possibly has the weapon, but I have a feeling Dean is involved because I think there's more to him being at the Vic that night.

Kathy is so silly for discussing Keanu in front of Johnny though even if it was "good news".

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Kathy is so silly for discussing Keanu in front of Johnny though even if it was "good news".
She was SO loud on the phone to Sharon as well, you’d think she’d have learned to quieten her voice after being caught phoning the police only a matter of weeks ago. Furthermore, if I were involved in a murder the last thing I’d do is even discuss it in a phone call in the first place!

• Haha
My fork/meat thermometer theory is Elaine searched Linda’s room for her sneaky voddie stash, found it and thought ‘What has my silly daughter been up to whilst tiddlywinks this time? I’ve been looking for that!’ and just luzzed it in the kitchen to be cleaned
I read that in her ridiculous panto voice too 😂😂
---
Omg is this kheerat? I would not recognise him, wow 😍😍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe Sharon took the weapon and ditched in Oz? That would’ve been a clever thing to do.
So she won’t have done that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ghost Canoe speaks !!!!

I don't think that Johnny has the fatal fork.

Jack's solution to everything is to shout and make it all about him. What an obnoxious prick he is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Yeah I’m already doubting my theory about Johnny having it 🤦🏼‍♀️ surely he wouldn’t let his mum stress like that if he did 🤔
Another good episode tonight!
I was even getting drawn in by Lucas! 😍 it’s the beard & his calming words 😍😍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ghostanu isn’t even menacing. He’s very understanding, a calming presence even

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Johnny took it and
plants it with Dean OR Ben!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.