Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely despise Kat and Nish together. I swear they better be going somewhere good with this

Reactions: 10
Ben's a great dad isn't he? Lexi doesn't want to go to school so he takes her to the salon to have her nails done

Every time we see Ben now he's with Jay, Callum hasn't been seen for ages.

Reactions: 12
Does EE have a quota for how many characters are allowed on screen at a time? It's getting so distracting having people randomly disappear when it makes sense for them to be present.

Reactions: 7
How long have Denise and Kim been talking for? It was daylight and now it’s dark.
Howie will miss the boat!

Reactions: 10
(This post is way too long but…) The Christmas episode was a good standalone set-piece type episode in terms of how it played out, but the aftermath is struggling to be convincing.

I didn’t even like Keanu and I appreciate they tried to write him as a worse person towards the end to make it all work, but there was something about a group of women (actually unnecessarily) killing such a young guy who out of nowhere turned murderous, and presenting this as “abusive man got his comeuppance” that somehow doesn’t work for me.

I also wish soaps would consider the impact of killing off two siblings in a family and how this plays out, but particularly when we don’t see the impact on family it’s actually worse than when we do. It feels very throwaway. It might be a minor thing but when Kush died, I was thinking that Carmel had lost both her sons but we couldn’t see this, or when both Lucy & Steven died, Cindy wasn’t around, etc. Kush’s throwaway death in a way undermined the impact of his brother’s (meant to be hard-hitting) and of Chantelle’s death (built up over years), and shoehorning in a murder of Keanu kind of somehow undermines Chantelle’s very serious end too. Not that soaps can’t have campy moments but the mismatch in tone in terms of loss when younger people are getting killed for a story is kind of jarring when they’re in the same family and it’s not properly addressed how much loss they’ve been through.

Reactions: 15
I don’t get how the police are so unbothered about finding Keanu lmao. Would they not have been taking doors off by now if someone’s on the run

Reactions: 5
Adam Woodyatt had an expensive divorce a couple of years back which is why he came back to the show. I don’t think he’ll go anywhere. All the long running soap stars seem to end up broke and hanging around for years giving crap performances.

Jade has recovered well given she just had a transplant.

Reactions: 4
Kat is the gangster’s moll for Nish the C0ck of Walford and Phil the Cuck of Walford

Reactions: 7
I love the sibling relationship between Denise and Kim. They are very different characters but they have such a strong bond. Makes me wish I had a sister.

i agree having sisters is the best!!!

but Kims a shit sister imo the STATE of her sister's weave!!!!!! , and she fully believes she's walking round with that dry jungle on her head and going to Jesus just cause of Jack NO MAAM!!!

Wednesday and Thursdays epps were a yawn for me
i don't like ZZZZuki I just can't vibe to her she needs to go and apologise to all the people she hurt/ fucked up for her fake cancer and homophobia you don't get a free pass just because you're a Sikh and gay is 'wrong' in that religion bitch atone you've hurt others!!!!!

Also been in the state of Dens weave myself needing Kat on my screen one fuck with Nish is good and all but this behaviour is WAY out of character i hope to Christ Stacey tells her about 6gate, and they all take Nish down!!! also Alfie scenes needed plus Phil JESUS Chris stop putting Jessie in a cupboard !!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.