Eastenders #27 Ben has been slapped down for good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shades of tape gate when Sharon and Phil’s affair came to light I thought ( it wasn’t called tape fate was it? What was it called?)

Reactions: 6
oppppppp not infront of everyone!

hmm i kinda want Kat to be with Phil (imo he's in love with her as much as Phil can be, and he's not such a twat now she whipped him - the cheating)

Alfie the chemistry the steamy Kissing the constant touching the true love...

and also Sharon they have a kinda weird sexual tension I don't want to ever think about Babs and Pat scissoring but im here for Kat and Sharon

so maybe get a rota going

Reactions: 9
Why is jack still speaking to Stacy! Proper pisses me off. You wouldn't even look at her if you were that sorry. She is still eyeing him up...total slaaaaag

Reactions: 17
I’m torn if I love what Sam just did as I was laughing or if I hated it as I had gotten used to Kat and Phil.

Reactions: 10
Oh Fuck off Anna you pathetic little child! Christ her and her giraffe of a sister annoy the fuck out of me.

Reactions: 27
Didn’t Sam look like Peggy with her hair like that? I thought she could pass for her real daughter!

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t listen to Anna banging on about lobsters as her lipstick colour was distracting me. It was far too bright for her skin tone

Reactions: 4
I’m genuinely wondering, why does more and more of the cast keep doing panto? Is there good money in it??

Reactions: 1
read they’re leaving, Tameka doing Panto but will be back at some point

The writer of the episode was Simon Ashdown who has written some of the best episodes of the show. Hence the old school feel.

Reactions: 3
absolutely thrilled with tonight's episode. You slaags who Love Kat and Phill won't like it but I definitely did my queen getting the screen time she deserves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.