Eastenders #20 right then you slaaaaaaaaaaaags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some great writing from Simon Ashdown the last couple of episodes, I had a feeling it was him doing the last couple of episodes, I’ve mentioned him before on here but I really do like his stuff.
Did he write the Chantel stuff as well? Cause if so clearly he’s a feminist, love that for him!

Reactions: 9
Edge of seat stuff in last night's episode. Lacey / Stacey is superb. Brilliant writing also.

Reactions: 10
I really hope they bring Little Mo back (and big Mo for that matter) would love to see the Slaters back together

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tonight's episode
OMG Freddie was bloody annoying. I wanted to give him a slap!

Reactions: 13
Tonight's episode
OMG Freddie was bloody annoying. I wanted to give him a slap!
The whole episode, ummming and ahhhing when all the while not knowing if Theo is alive or dead. All they were doing was trying to create some sort of defence. Murder would be more difficult to defend so why they didn't just phone the ambulance straight away was rather annoying. As you say trying to cover for Freddie was a bit ridiculous, especially getting the wrench.

Reactions: 13
The whole episode, ummming and ahhhing when all the while not knowing if Theo is alive or dead. All they were doing was trying to create some sort of defence. Murder would be more difficult to defend so why they didn't just phone the ambulance straight away was rather annoying. As you say trying to cover for Freddie was a bit ridiculous, especially getting the wrench.
I had to skip loads of today's episode purely because of this.

Reactions: 1
Exactly. They didn't have to invent anything. Theo broke into the house and tried to rape Stacey. Freddie tried to defend Stacey from being raped.
He was really annoying me when he was going on about prison and his dad.

Reactions: 12
Didn't they already explain that it was down to stress and her break up with eve
But that’s just a theory from the doctor. They didn’t do any tests, mentioned her age (not sure if menopause came up) but also reasoned that everything she’d been through, it would be understandable for the symptoms she was having. So I still think the poisoning theory is plausible.

Reactions: 4
2 random dreams last night, the first it was jay who is on the floor at Christmas (I have no idea why I’m dreaming about jay and eastenders) and second dream, i became a vip on here lmao again, no idea why I’m dreaming about tattle. Anyway as you were lmfao

• Haha
I’ve just caught up and yesterdays episode was so good, Lacey Turner is just phenomenal. The guy who plays Theo is so good too, really believable, it’s scary how he believes that Stacey is in love with him and that he’s doing no wrong. Todays episode dragged on a bit too much.

Reactions: 14
Nah I don't agree I thought today was really good too. it's like some sort of crime drama not just a soap at the moment 😂 I'm loving it and Freddy is great I don't find him annoying at all lol. Love the scene with Lily and Kat 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Another absolutely banging episode. The last two episodes have been your Thursday cliffhanger! Is it tomorrow yet?

Reactions: 8
I found Freddie quite believable he was in a state of panic thinking all sorts the only bit I was a bit 🙄 was how long it took Stacey to answer the door to the paramedics. Kat is great with Lily isn’t she.
I’d love to see Little Mo come back, doesn’t even need to be on a full time basis but Freddie could do with his mum and I’d like to see how their relationship is.

Reactions: 9
Last night was fantastic. I was at home alone and felt genuinely nervous after it. Fantastic acting by Lacey Turner and Theo, he comes across so harmless in public that I found myself at the scene in the pub almost feeling a bit sorry for him!! Have to say when he broke in I wasn't expecting it to get so serious. I'm glad they have kept the plot points out of the spoilers, its so much more effective for it.

Reactions: 14
Eventhough he hasn't been in the eastenders long. Theo is up their with Michael Moon in terms of astounding acting in my opinion. You hate him but rate his 10/10 portrayal of his character.
At least Michael Moon was hot
---
I found the scenes between Stacey, Freddie and Eve a bit cringe. I think it's because of the dithering and delaying while they were trying to create a plan. They could've at least called Phil 😂.

This is probably controversial, but I think Kat projects her desires regarding teen pregnancy/motherhood onto Lily. When Lily was due to have the termination, it kinda felt like Kat was encouraging her to keep the baby because of how Kat felt about Zoe. And there was something about their heart to heart tonight that made me think it was mainly about how Kat felt growing up with Zoe. Idk how to explain it properly, there's just something not right

Last edited:
The actor who plays Theo isn't particularly attractive but he is really good at playing the part, like someone else said I almost felt a bit sorry for him when he was trying to have a quiet beer in the pub but when he cornered Stacey he was terrifying he can also be menacing in a very subtle way.

Reactions: 11
I found the scenes between Stacey, Freddie and Eve a bit cringe. I think it's because of the dithering and delaying while they were trying to create a plan. They could've at least called Phil 😂.

This is probably controversial, but I think Kat projects her desires regarding teen pregnancy/motherhood onto Lily. When Lily was due to have the termination, it kinda felt like Kat was encouraging her to keep the baby because of how Kat felt about Zoe. And there was something about their heart to heart tonight that made me think it was mainly about how Kat felt growing up with Zoe. Idk how to explain it properly, there's just something not right
I know what you mean, it’s like trying to right a generational trauma so it’s a good thing in a way 😌

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.