Eastenders #20 right then you slaaaaaaaaaaaags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are we calling her chips? What have I missed? 😂
Nugget and Chips go together innit! 😂

But they both have daddy issues for different reasons 😬
Avani has a cocky personality like her parents, and has the balls to talk to any fella like a reverse sleazebag, just wait ‘til she meets Theo 😆 I think that’s why Martin was concerned…
---
Poor Suki having to lie to Nugget, as she was coerced by Nish to prop up the lie about Kheerat 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey daddy! Dis guy, really?
Electra complex 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Shazza looks like the singer from The Sweet with that hair style:
Brian-Connolly.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still think they are really playing into the body at Christmas and putting as many people in the ring of possibility. Did anyone hear when Ian and Cindy left the family meal Rocky organised, I think Kathy said “there’ll be murder before Christmas”.

Found the scenes of Nish hurting Suki to get her to say what he wanted very uncomfortable. I still think he pushed her down the stairs and Ravi knows, and he’s more on Suki’s side because he knows he can’t put a foot wrong with Nish. I think it’s become blurry though with Denise and the uncovered video situation.
He was crazy to abuse her with the police in the room next door.

Reactions: 8
I quite like Chips and Beans so far.
Ravi looks shook too
Actually I quite like them too, OK they're a bit cliché so far but it's a good move to have more family members.

You can just see that Nish will welcome them in and manipulate them for his own machinations so Ravi and Suki will have no choice but to go along with his plans.

Nish will become the new Ranveer and I think there's plenty of scope for some good storylines here with Nish as the new puppet master.

Reactions: 10
The actresses who play Priya and Avani are both good, and I kind of understand why they cast a 23 year old to play a 13/14 year old now, she is a bit precocious.
Does anyone know how old the actress playing Priya is? I still can’t get past thinking she looks more like Avani & Nugget’s older sister. All I could find is 30-40. She’s supposed to be 31(?) in the show. She’s so pretty and could definitely play younger.

Reactions: 7
Chips has to be the most realistic representation of a young person they’ve had in ages. I like her, I think she’s funny

Reactions: 12
has it been said why her hair is falling out?
Well it could be stress related or she could have a medical problem or she's being poisoned - take your pick.
It just seems to happen randomly even though the actress still has lovely hair.

Reactions: 7
[when Suki was on the floor in the shop crying the whole time I was like come on Eve! Was kinda expecting her to just walk through the door at that minute I want them two back together][]

Reactions: 8
Still over here convinced Suki is being positioned. Also, I’m waiting for Vinny to lose his tit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.