Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouBug19

VIP Member
I am loving the scenes between Phil & Alfie especially the whole would you rather. I like their sorta weird friendship. The key thing was predictable and i hope its not dragged on until Christmas.

Reactions: 19

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I wouldn't axe Ben because he's a legacy character but we do need a rest from his constant struggles.

Imagine a 2 hander between him and Whitless where they outline all the misery that has been heaped upon them over the years 😁
Them two do a 2 hander over drinks in the Vic, then realise how awful and tragic their lives have been, head up to the roof and have a joint suicide jump thing to end their never ending misery.

• Haha
  • Wow

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
I really felt for Eve tonight. My brother was killed by a drunk driver, so it felt very real when my mum watched it. It’s very difficult to see and understand Caz’s perspective; especially as info was withheld from the investigation, and Eve’s sister was portrayed in a negative light.

• Heart
  • Sad

Cady1954

VIP Member
Aw Freddie talking about his mum had me welling up when I thought about Jade. Got to admit he's growing on me.

• Heart

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I would love Keanu, Ben, Alfie and Nish to be killed off this Christmas. That's all I want for Christmas 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I think you can get an idea of which actors are liked by TV executives sometimes by the length of time they're on a show. Not always of course, but they're more likely to renew the contracts of actors who are pleasant to work with and are reliable.

The actress who plays Sonia (Natalie) is obviously one of them. I'd say the actor who plays Billy (Perry) is probably another. Both of these characters could have been axed at various times over the years but have always been kept on.

Reactions: 18

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Whitney will probably move to Milton Keynes, which is so far away she’ll never be seen again.

• Haha

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Based on the stunt Reiss pulled today, there's definitely more to him than the socially awkward, accountant-musician act. Cue the next storyline where Debbie miraculously wakes up and reveals she went into a coma after Reiss attacked her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

hol20x

VIP Member
Where do you all think Lily will give birth? Seeing as no one in EE can ever just go into labour and give birth in a hospital like normal people do.

I'm placing my bets on the floor of the bap van.

• Haha

Sprezza

VIP Member
Just when Patrick has gotten free of that woman, she comes back to gaslight him 😢
Wait was Yolande a wrongun? I just remember her being a wholesome Trinidadian housewife. Can't really remember why she left tbh

• Haha

Lucia

VIP Member
Stacey is no friend to Eve Suki has been. Why didnt she go ape at Theo.

I can't get my head wrong Cindy's being Anna & Gina's mum it feels far fetched tbh

LouBug19

VIP Member
why can't Peter just tell Bobby the truth about Anna? He just is so brutal to him and giving him the wrong ideas which make him look so stupid and now its all went tits up even more! Stacy and eve not being annoyed at theo for the police is beyond me and i hate how he is always just there.
---
Also am I the only person who wants Yolande to go back to Birmingham?

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Sonia is quite the thief. She stole charity money for bariatric surgery too
You wait though, when she finds out what Reiss has done she will denounce him for doing exactly what she did in the past and be totally hypocritical. The stealing from Dot and the charity fund won't be brought up at all 😄

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Amy saying she's like a Pink Wafer made me think of Sunday Brunches 'King of the Tin' bit. Celebs would name their favourite and least favourite biccie, and the pink wafer was always picked as the worst by at least one guest. :ROFLMAO: Poor Amy in the Crumb-geon :ROFLMAO:
Kim isn't the Kimfluencer for nothing. She made me think about what type of biscuit I would be. I would be an hob nob.

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
His portrayal of a shit dad who only remembers his children when they’re in front of him is actually spot on.
What’s Walfords answer to Facebook as I bet he puts statuses and photos he’s nicked from others up about them.
Just needs a couple of tattoos with their names to complete the wastedad profile 😂

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
So nish won the cruise from Rocky and was all set to go but Kathy got it back and they are set to go tomorrow? So no need to change the names on the tickets back to the original ones because surely Nish would have had to change the names when he won the cruise?? Its little details like that that drive me mad! Oh Keannu do grow up and fuck off.

• Heart