Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Where are these foster kids going to sleep? They share a room in a house with another 2 adults and a baby. It’s so ridiculous. Not even they fact they’ve only been together about 6 months
It really annoyed me that Zak was made to feel he mustn’t ignore Whitney’s wishes. But it’s ok for her to completely ignore his. Excellent environment to bring a child up in.

Reactions: 22

AdApathy

VIP Member
My predictions:

Reiss and Sonia will have a very straightforward IVF cycle and get pregnant on the first attempt. Using the rest of Stunning Debbie's money they will buy everything for the baby, and maybe even fly Bex home for the birth. As her pregnancy progresses, Stunning Debbie will awake from her coma (but with no complications as soap opera comas are just an elongated nap) and she will somehow arrive in Walford, resulting in Reiss and Stunning Debbie taking the baby for themselves, leaving Sonia alone.

Whitney and Zack will miraculously be approved for fostering, even though they would never be approved in a million years. They will fall in love with their first placement and decide to adopt, however during this process Whitney will find out she's pregnant (due to something like antibiotics or sickness affecting her contraception). She will still want to adopt the foster kid but Zack won't, want to now they have a kid with his blood, and they split up, with Whitney leaving with the foster kid and a baby bump.

Ben and Kat trauma bond and have the weirdest affair in Walford (ok, this one's a joke)

• Haha
  • Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
At this point, there needs to be a pile of bodies in the Vic at Xmas - not just one !!

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Damn toddler Keanooo.... I thought we were getting rid of loopy Lisa for good but the twat has stolen her passports 🙄

Matchstick legs Shazza should quit with those black leggings.

Rocky and Kathy getting money for Jo before exploring the legal options properly first is just ridiculous.

And why does Phil always leave his backdoor open?

• Haha

S4buk

VIP Member
I thought it was pretty much well known that Perry is adored by cast/crew at EE. Hence the Olympic torch etc… in his defence, he was brilliant during the Lola storyline.

• Heart

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I actually felt quite scared when Theo said to Stacey that she wasn't alone. He is so menacing!
Definitely. The problem is, he has made it almost impossible for him to be a suspect due to the timed message so that he was deliberately at the door at the time it was received. Very clever, and to be honest I don’t think I would suspect him in the same circumstances. Logic goes out of the window when you’re frightened. He is trusted within the home now and a familiar friendly face as far as they are concerned. Be interesting to see where this storyline goes

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Tired of Ben
i can’t believe we had ANOTHER leave me alone, you don’t understand, you can never understand scene between callum and ben. i can’t take it.

the fact that callum continues with this relationship is mad. ben is awful to him.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Little Mo isn’t even in it anymore and she is winding me up! Letting everyone else to sort out her son

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
Petition for Reiss to be the body at Christmas just because everyone has had enough of his bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Wynonna

Chatty Member
Reiss talking about "firing blanks" and "not enough froth in my coffee" made me feels sick

• Haha
  • Sick

Eeeww David!

Chatty Member
The dresses they are putting Sharon in are awful! They show her weight loss but cut in at all the wrong places.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Where are these foster kids going to sleep? They share a room in a house with another 2 adults and a baby. It’s so ridiculous. Not even they fact they’ve only been together about 6 months

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
This no doubt means we’ll have one more poor old Whitters storyline though. She’ll be getting married to Zach and spontaneously combust while walking down the aisle.

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I like the parallel of Patrick trying to get rid of Yolande in the classic episodes with him trying to persuade her to stay in the current episodes :ROFLMAO: That's timing.

• Haha
  • Heart

AdApathy

VIP Member
Stunning Debbie is definitely going to wake up from her coma the minute Sonia pisses on that stick after IVF, isn't she

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
My partner says he hates eastenders and will watch videos on his phone but have one sneaky eye on the TV and will pipe up with questions about it now and again. Tonight he watched the scene with Ben and callum , his question about Ben was "he's a bit of a cunt is he?" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I can't believe Stacey and Eve haven't even considered Theo. They barely know him yet he's become like part of the furniture in their own home.

Reactions: 20