Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
IVF for a man you just met? who has a wife in a coma, said wife is stunning even lying comatose, a man you shagged at a funeral who somehow has managed to end up living with you. Who pays you zero compliments or attention and looks as if he would be orgasming as soon as you took one of your sensible nurses trainers off? Oh Sonia 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

AdApathy

VIP Member
If Sonia gets pregnant she'll be her own midwife, going into labour wearing her trusty lanyard

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I agree and he will be the hero of the hour and they will have a big celebration in the Queen Vic and he will be guest of honour.
But then Martin will find a piece of evidence that shows he’s the stalker. So he’ll bust into the Vic yelling “he ain’t no hero” and everyone will fall silent and the jukebox will switch itself off. Then Martin will do a big speech that ends with him chucking Theo out the pub, with Theo inevitably landing in the gutter yelling Stacey’s name as she shakes her head and the doof doofs begin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

D_Wills

VIP Member
What a weird week that was! Are we really supposed to care about 2 couple who have been together less than a year talking about having kids all bloody week!?

Reactions: 32

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don’t get how Stacey’s not clocked it’s Theo. He pops up 24/7 and literally might as well have “Fuckin Freak” written on his head, he’s overly eager to help her and Lily. Why is she suddenly thick

Reactions: 29

ohdoris

VIP Member
Yeah the Theo storyline is getting stupid. So Martin, just take off your shirt & batter him !! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

charlied0106

VIP Member
I dont get the Ravi love 🤷🏼‍♀️ he's 4ft nothing on a good day and dresses like a NKOTB throwback from the 90s.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eirawen

VIP Member
I can accept Cindy being in witness protection for the last twenty odd years more than I can.accept George and his annoying children ending up in Walford. Oh and Elaine I wouldn't be planning a wedding just yet....
I really don't find George and Elaine convincing as a couple at all, she looks old enough to be his Mother

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
The latest glaring plot hole is how does Theo earn enough money as a supply teacher to be paying Stacey so much that Martin could never hope to match it, even with 10 jobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

AdApathy

VIP Member
After watching today's episode I can say with total confidence that Stunning Debbie will be making a miraculous recovery soon.

Oh Reiss you sly dog.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Whenever Theo comes on screen my 5yr old kid says “look there’s that man you don’t like” 😂 He’s such a creeper he knocks me ill 🤮 (Theo not my kid 🤣)

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Just watched tonight's episode and the levels of stupidity on display from Kathy and Rocky did my head in 🙄

They could've wrestled those papers off that old lady Jo easily or got Ben to get his baseball bat out and threaten her. Who hands over 50k like that?

Frankly I wouldn't pay 50k for that idiot Rocky 😁 more like 50p

Despite Theo only working as a supply teacher (and hardly ever working) he's got huge amounts of cash to throw at Stacey 🫠 who says it gives her financial freedom for the good things in life - like going to the chippy for dinner 😃

The only part I enjoyed was Shazza making sure that Lisa left to stop Keanu whingeing on about being a good dad 🫢

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I liked the pub being run by George and Anna tonight. We need to see more of gorgeous George!

This is probably not a popular opinion but
I don't blame Martin for not wanting Stacey to prostitute herself on Fanny Cam. If Stacey really wants to be back with him then she should give it up. Nobody likes the idea of their partner flashing their bits on the Internet.

Piss off Keanu you selfish prick. We've only got lying loopy Lisa's word for it that she's Peggy's guardian. Peggy belongs with her mother as Shazza said.

hol20x

VIP Member
Keanu hasn't gave a shit about Peggy for the last 3 years so why does he think he's entitled to see her now?!

Reactions: 26