Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
All that was missing from tonight’s episode was Keanoo the deadbeat making a post on matesgate how he’s sik ov tooth faced ppl only him n his kids from now on daddy luvs u

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tanley

VIP Member
I wonder if Peter and Ben will have a chat one day about both their mums coming back from the dead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I've just seen a theory online where people are speculating that Nish could be poisoning Suki.
Her hair coming out in clumps certainly could be a symptom of poisoning 🤨

• Wow

Lucia

VIP Member
Today’s episode was a bore. Gina’s scenes were a bit cringey, I can’t seem to warm to her
Gina is awful her acting is terrible I'm hoping she's a short term character Anna I'm warming to.

I can't believe Eve or Stacey haven't figured it might be Theo

Reactions: 23

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She’s supernurse isn’t she so she’ll be able to undertake her own maternity care and deliver baby

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
Shall we have a guessing game about Theo’s request.

someone else start it off as I’ll go too far for the first request and make it awkward

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
They really are trying to get the nation behind this Women’s World Cup by mentioning it in every episode, with Eve being the main spokesperson

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Why does Alfie never mention his brain tumour? We never got a scene of him talking to Lola about his own experiences of it.

I think the stupid part of the episode tonight was Suki asking for a GP appointment in the middle of the day in our busiest city and being seen straight away when all the appointments would have gone 8am soon as the lines opened.

• Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
Until Peggy turned up, I can't remember the last time he mentioned her. Then all of a sudden he's acting like dad of the year.
Exactly! There has been nothing stopping him from trying to have a relationship with his kids yet his been absent for most of their lives. He's a shit dad. He's turned in to an absolute wetwipe and I hate all his scenes atm, those beady little eyes make me cringe.

• Heart

Wills315

VIP Member
Whitneys and Karen's leaked exit storyline:
Tiffany comes back and shags zach , gets pregnant and Whitney screams "you ain't my real sister anyway" , then spends two days moping and doing her deer in headlights look then decides to become a full time carer to seven dwarfs who live in the forest. But in the meantime , Karen starts visiting gray in prison, they fall in love and gray convinces Karen that Whitney needs slappin down , so she tells shrimpy (who's watching Martins stall while theo has him and Stacey held hostage) about eves sexy dream and he rushes off to tell her the feeling is mutual. Karen then steals an apple. She then goes to the arches , takes some anti freeze and poisins the apple, tracks down Whit in an off location episode and gives her the apple and she dies. Then comes back to the square , it's the Christmas wedding and after the celebrations she puts on keanus suit Jacket as she's had her bra straps on show all day and her shoulders are cold. Her Sharon, Linda and Co. Are all about to go home when a couple of the dwarfs show up, seeking revenge and bludgeon her to death and she's the body on the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
Today's episode has infuriated me. 😂

Keanooo has to go. Hope he's the dead body in the Vic. Fucking plonker thinks he's entitled to see Peggy now but he didn't give a shit for the last 3 years? I've had enough of deadbeat dads. Making Sharon throw Martin out?! Also the actor is shit.

• Wow

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Why did the taxi driver not stop? As the driver you can see a situation happening and so you wouldn't want to be part of it. You'd tell Lisa to get back out.
Lisa said keep driving or don’t stop. If someone was chasing a woman and child in a taxi the driver doesn’t know whether the person on foot is a mad man or whatever. Why would you think the driver would kick the passenger & toddler out of the cab into the hands of god knows who?

Reactions: 22