Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Why was Peter was referred to as the bad boy of the family yesterday? He's saintly compared to his Weasel father, his hitman hiring undead mother and his murdering younger brother, not to mention his undead gran and his violent uncle Ben the murdering gangster trafficker 😄

We'll need a new thread for next week, has anyone got any suggestions?

Mine revolves around the bard like words of Philip Mitchell:
Eastenders #18 You wanna slap?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

Ktb

VIP Member
As if Bobby didn’t check out the pendant properly the dafty would have been cheaper than the PI.
Also, doesn’t Freddie have lovely teeth, I noticed them when he was pretending to speak to his mum on the phone

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Has a flie even worked a full shift at his new job yet. He keeps leaving 😂
Every job in Walford has amazing flex time. Just pop in when you fancy. And if you need a break, ask Shrimpy to cover for a bit.

No wonder nobody leaves the square for work.

• Haha

cantthinkofaname2

Chatty Member
Didn’t Keanu spend the first couple of years of Peggy’s life shagging Sam abroad somewhere, the same Sam who is now on spa dates with Peggy’s mum? 🤔

• Haha

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
But then Martin will find a piece of evidence that shows he’s the stalker. So he’ll bust into the Vic yelling “he ain’t no hero” and everyone will fall silent and the jukebox will switch itself off. Then Martin will do a big speech that ends with him chucking Theo out the pub, with Theo inevitably landing in the gutter yelling Stacey’s name as she shakes her head and the doof doofs begin.
'The jukebox will switch itself off'.

Chuckling away to myself here on the bus🤣

• Haha

abelleza

Chatty Member
I used to like Callum but they’ve genuinely just turned him into Ben’s bitch, forgiving him no matter what and putting up with being treated horribly.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I wouldn't axe Ben because he's a legacy character but we do need a rest from his constant struggles.

Imagine a 2 hander between him and Whitless where they outline all the misery that has been heaped upon them over the years 😁

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
It’s nice to see Sharon out of black though isn’t it, the Walford widow needed some colour in her life.

Martin has finally lost the body warmer 😂

I love Kim’s fella he’s such a nice character.

Reactions: 19

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Until Peggy turned up, I can't remember the last time he mentioned her. Then all of a sudden he's acting like dad of the year.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’m over Cindy already. I don’t remember her in it originally and Ian’s just Chief Weasel
I wish they’d explore how Bobby has no issues getting friends/girlfriends given the fact he murdered his own sister than attacked his mum with a bat

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
I like Freddie. He works well with Alfie/Jean/Stacey and he’s got a great friendship with Bobby.
It will be devastating for him when he finds out the truth about Graham Foster.

• Wow

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
Really bored of Ben constantly pushing Callum away and doing the gritted teeth jaw clenching look away from him, really fucking boring.

As for Sonia and Reiss, he’s always being overly nervous and creepy and they have zero chemistry or anything in common. Something needs to happen soon

• Haha