Eastenders #14 Shirley's disappeared without trace and Linda's mum’s got a new face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Jay had a decent voice, but maybe I'm just blinded by lust and wishing he'd sing Wonderful Tonight to me 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm not watching in the morning again you're all pissing yourselves at Jay singing and I was sobbing into my morning tea😆 evening viewing must have a different vibe😆
Argh I’ve just watched it and feel depressed as hell 💔😩😪 damn this show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The guitar text was a stupid way to ease into the singing scene lmao it would've been more realistic if he had asked the busker to play while he sings to Lola

Reactions: 4
I know they’re not exactly rolling in money but I did think jay’s reaction to the necklace being £60 was a bit ott. It’s not that expensive for a necklace and considering it’d be a present for lexi when she’s older surely they’d want to get something special. Although what seaside shop sells necklaces for that much?

Reactions: 16
I'm not a fan of Lola as a character and her return was pointless. All did was screech Pops and take Lexi to school and shout at Ben every other episode. Tonights episode shows she can act well and simply wasn't used enough and Jay is hugely underused and always the sidekick (to Lola, to Ben, to Billy). They've boxed Jay in too much when he really could have potential as a character. I hope Jay gets over Lola and they give him his own grown up story with his own family/friends.

Reactions: 11
I hope they don't give Jay a horrible storyline after this and make him a bad guy suffering with depression after loosing Lola. With All the emphasis on him being Lexi's 'dad' I hope they're not going to do some sort of abuse/underage relationship storyline

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:

Debs looks Stunning in a coma, Lola succumbs to her glioblastoma

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s sick of the hair bows.

What kind of beachfront shop has £60 necklaces? Let alone putting them on display like that.
Yeah, there was about 2 grand worth of necklaces just casually hanging up in a corner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope they don't give Jay a horrible storyline after this and make him a bad guy suffering with depression after loosing Lola. With All the emphasis on him being Lexi's 'dad' I hope they're not going to do some sort of abuse/underage relationship storyline
Nah Ben had to get all the depression/eating disorders/ anxiety storylines 🫢 he has a monopoly on misery and his suffering is always worse than everyone else's 🙄

Anyway Ben is Lexi's dad not Jay. At some point in the future Jay is likely to find another wife and maybe have children of his own. Besides Jay has a conviction for having sex with a minor and Ben has only got to pull that one out of the bag to get full custody.

Have to say I also found the song cringey and unrealistic 😄
---
New thread started

Eastenders #15 Don’t let Jay sing again

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.