Eastenders #15 Don’t let Jay sing again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Pearl always look so nervous/shifty when she's on screen. I know she's not on screen much but if they do decide to give her some more screen time I wouldn't be surprised if they replaced her with another actress

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why does Pearl always look so nervous/shifty when she's on screen. I know she's not on screen much but if they do decide to give her some more screen time I wouldn't be surprised if they replaced her with another actress
Noo I love Pearl!!

Reactions: 6
just seen on Instagram who finds out about Stacey’s “cam work” (wouldn’t even call it that, lol) and she’s only been on there 5 mins! Hasn’t even made any big bucks. I think a better storyline would have been if she’d have been making some decent money and maybe she was struggling to hide it, with everyone wondering where the moneys coming from. But not much has really come from it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Just been forced through that cringe Jay and Lola episode again with a friend and I've almost passed out with embarrassment at jay singing. How I've endured it twice I don't know. Can he actually sing? How HUUUGE did Lolas boobs look lying in that hospital bed, can't believe I missed it the first time.
I always find off set episodes so strange, they have a weird vibe about them. I don't really like Lola but I hope she gets even half a day with Lexi like she had with Jay. I know as a Mum that's what I'd want.

Reactions: 11
Trailer for the arrival of the Knights. Their first episode is June 1st. Notice the decaying flowers that Linda is given

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just seen Ian beale is coming back with cindy beale back from the dead
Hmm I suppose she died off screen so it's not totally beyond the realm of possibility that she didn't actually die. Will be interesting to see how they explain it and why she didn't ever come back to walford or get in touch with any of her four children in 25 years...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmm I suppose she died off screen so it's not totally beyond the realm of possibility that she didn't actually die. Will be interesting to see how they explain it and why she didn't ever come back to walford or get in touch with any of her four children in 25 years...
As I can recall she was facing jail at the time so could have faked it and fled. Anything is possible in soapland 🤣

Reactions: 4
Trailer for the arrival of the Knights. Their first episode is June 1st. Notice the decaying flowers that Linda is given

I can already sense that the sisters will have one storyline and then get completely forgotten like the drag queen one and his brother.

Oh it’s a shame to read that spoiler but I doubt they’d keep it under wraps as it’s too big. Someone would have seen them hanging around the set or something. But wow.

Reactions: 4
Just seen Ian beale is coming back with cindy beale back from the dead
Ridiculous. How many characters have they done this with now? Be more shocking if a character died and stayed dead. Witness protection is my guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wot 🤯😃...... with dead Kathy and dead Cindy Walford's going to look like this soon 😳😬😆
What are the chances of Ian's mother AND Ian's wife 'faking' their deaths?!

Agree to above, too many years have passed for her return to be relevant. Who would remember her (Sharon, Kathy and Phil??). Unless Peter also returns?! Ians family coming back together or something along those lines may work. Ooh maybe Lucy can come back also....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.