Eastenders #14 Shirley's disappeared without trace and Linda's mum’s got a new face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be a hard-nosed cow I am not emotional but agree it is well acted

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watched tonight's on my lunch break. Wish I hadn't, I am in pieces, I don't know how I will get through the afternoon. Jamie Borthwick and danielle Harold are so believable as characters. Absolutely beautiful but heartbreaking episode again. Bravo to them both.

Reactions: 9
Watched tonight's on my lunch break. Wish I hadn't, I am in pieces, I don't know how I will get through the afternoon. Jamie Borthwick and danielle Harold are so believable as characters. Absolutely beautiful but heartbreaking episode again. Bravo to them both.
I'm on my lunch break and was about to watch it but now that you've said this I think I'll leave it til tonight!

Reactions: 2
Think I'm dead inside because while I do find it sad I don't think it that emotional. And I just can't take to Lolas acting 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must be too but I think it’s because they still dress Lola like she’s 14
I'm joining the "Hard Cow's Convention" too. It is very well acted, but I've never liked the character of Lola and was gutted when she made a return so I'm not in tears at this storyline.

• Haha
I don't care about Lola, never really liked the character but I must admit, I was tearful watching these last few episodes. It's very well acted and well written. I'm glad they seem to be not going down the assisted suicide route because I don't want to see Billy or Jay having to deal with the fall out of that, I'd rather just see them grieving Lola.

Jay would not have been able to play guitar like that with just a couple of lessons and not practising a fair bit at home 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was hoping Jay would give us a rendition of Every Loser Wins.

If this storyline was done in 80s/early 90s Eastenders he’d have a single out by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This reminds of that episode of Corrie where Roy and Hayley went to Blackpool for one last trip x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Think I'm dead inside because while I do find it sad I don't think it that emotional. And I just can't take to Lolas acting 😬
This is the only place I have admitted to crying at EastEnders. I have a hard faced image to maintain in real life 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t cry but when Jay started losing it I almost did. Purely for selfish reasons because I want someone to love me that much 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must have a swinging brick bur the constant talk of love is just making this more cringe than heartfelt for me
Lola’s acting’s mega tho

Reactions: 2
I must have a swinging brick bur the constant talk of love is just making this more cringe than heartfelt for me
Lola’s acting’s mega tho
Off topic but your profile picture 😂😂 why does Becky from TikTok have chocolate wrappers on her face ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.