Eastenders #14 Shirley's disappeared without trace and Linda's mum’s got a new face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it all a bit cliched tonight and Jay singing 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How old is Lexi meant to be? Cos iirc she’s supposed to be the same age as my eldest but my eldest sure as tit isn’t that infantile. 12 year olds getting pregnant and 10-11 year olds actin 4

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How old is Lexi meant to be? Cos iirc she’s supposed to be the same age as my eldest but my eldest sure as tit isn’t that infantile. 12 year olds getting pregnant and 10-11 year olds actin 4
I know what you mean! It shocked me when they said she has her High School choice day soon. She acts so young

Reactions: 9
She must be year 6 if she's looking at secondary school options. She does seem very childish at the moment, but hey if she goes to Walford High next year she'll be pregnant or on drugs in no time 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not watching in the morning again you're all pissing yourselves at Jay singing and I was sobbing into my morning tea😆 evening viewing must have a different vibe😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Found it cringe when Jay kept saying "it has to be me"

I thought Lexi was younger until the high school comment. The adults in her life treat her like a 5 year old eg Lola talks to her like "sometimes mummy says things she doesn't mean"

Reactions: 10
I'm not watching in the morning again you're all pissing yourselves at Jay singing and I was sobbing into my morning tea😆 evening viewing must have a different vibe😆
No I watched in the evening and had tears too but everyone was taking the piss out of him I felt too embarrassed to say 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.