Eastenders #14 Shirley's disappeared without trace and Linda's mum’s got a new face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Scotch Mist for the most popular thread title suggestion

Quick recap:

Kim’s crashed her car at about 5mph bringing down the Argee Bhagee and injuring Denzel. Naughty Kim was reading texts sent to Denise from Ravi at the time so somehow it’s Denise’s fault that she crashed 🙄

Bernie was shrieking hysterically for some odd reason

Ben is taking up boxing but appears to have other issues (as per usual)

Rocky’s wife showed up (“oooh Rocky” in fake French accent) but didn’t appear to sign the divorce papers. Is that the last we’ve seen of her?

Lola’s mum has taken her frozen face and scarpered leaving Lola upset

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Denzil in a coma is ironic as the latest offerings almost sent me into one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the accidents seem to happen near that train bridge aswell. They’re a very unfortunate bunch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bobby brazier only messaged this TikTok guy. As if he can’t handle some criticism, he needs some acting lessons
Think he’s in the wrong job if he feels the need to respond to criticism of him - poor lad will end up spending all day responding to people

Reactions: 8
Bobby brazier only messaged this TikTok guy. As if he can’t handle some criticism, he needs some acting lessons
I havent seen the original tiktok but this is acc kind of disappointing, 'I'm everything you're not in a material sense' ? For someone who is constantly posting about aligning oneself and spiritual healing surely some criticism should just go over your head? I do feel for him with his mum and growing up with people in your business all the time and the constant comments about his dead mother on social media it must get old but this is a really weird response when the guys tiktoks tend to be humourous anyway. Not to mention the video of him allegedly saying the N word (wasn't confirmed and conveniently got buried). I actually like Freddie and though the crying scene wasn't oscar winning I dont even think he's that bad
Edit: I found the vid and Darnell was a little bit more harsh than usual but it wasn't really that deep. Bobby has his job and he's old enough to know what opinions should hold weight and that message is so rude lmao

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not watched for a few weeks, caught up now. What was the point of Lola's mum returning? It didnt add anything AT ALL! Do we know if Jays mum is still alive? Could be interesting to add people to his life.

They are overdoing Kims influencerness, esp the 'do me a favour'.

Reactions: 12
Was the laptop that Ravi gave to Nugget part of the 'stolen goods' that Denise reported him for?

Would it take a mere phone call from any odd person like Denise for the police to make an instant formal arrest without a shred of hard evidence?

Is Callum now a Detective Constable when only a week or so back he was Jack's trainee.

Re Jean's pep talk to Freddie after her pub put down. When she said 'your Kindness etc .......... then said the word 'kindness' again and added 'I know I have said that already' or wtte. It felt like Gillian Wright the actress was ad libbing that bit as she got her lines mixed up. Felt it must have been a bit of ad lib, it was very very good btw. I couldn't imagine the scriptwriters giving her that line on the script.

Reactions: 14
Haven't watched all of the latest episode. Freddie is annoying as duck. His acting is beyond terrible and I can see what they are trying to do with the character but the whole head in the clouds and always positive and chirpy thing is so annoying, as was the whole 2 dates things. Is his talk with Jean, is this leading somewhere. As I said I haven't finished the latest episode but seems like they might be trying to go down a route of being diagnosed with ADHA as an adult or something like that. Just with how he was talking about how he was at school.

As for the 2mph car crash. Felt like it was a short drams filmed by a bunch of 12 year olds on a camera back in 2008

Reactions: 11
To be fair, Bobby has a point. I’m sure if you looked back at Lacey’s early days on Eastenders, her acting is probably questionable. Although, I feel now it’s not as good as it once was. She’s very shouty and sour faced.

Reactions: 9
It's a tit storyline. Why does he need to confront an old teacher. What is the point
Totally pointless. I'm sure most of us had a teacher that said something that hurt our feelings, I know I did. Best to put it behind you.

Chelsea obviously likes a bad boy, first a drug dealer, then murderer Gray, now Ravi 😄 Can't blame her for wanting some of Ravi though 😋
It's strange that's she's not more wary after what happened with Gray.

Reactions: 16
I like our new addition Troy 🤤 he’s out sexied Ravi for me now that’s it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.