Eastenders #12 It's a bummer if Zack's got your number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he was on Jonathan Ross tonight and spoke about who he wouldn’t miss for some reason I guessed it was Steve
It's petty from Steve. He's had his chance in the Vic and he has too much time off to be given back the main show setting. Disliking Danny because bosses have him the Vic when that's nothing to do with Danny, is stupid.

Reactions: 11
Were Jane and Linda evrr friends? If so could she be on the phone to Jane, sparking the return of Ian?

Reactions: 3

So Steve hated Danny for no reason. He hated him because of a decision scriptwriters made who probably didn't want part time Steve who has regular breaks from the show, to have such a prominent set location.
Also, does Steve realize he's not actually a Mitchell to be offended that a non Mitchell got the Vic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's petty from Steve. He's had his chance in the Vic and he has too much time off to be given back the main show setting. Disliking Danny because bosses have him the Vic when that's nothing to do with Danny, is stupid.
I think it's pettier for Danny to air it out like this and do tons of articles putting down the show on blast for no reason. I don't know a lot about Steve but he's at least keeps his comments/alleged feuds to himself

Reactions: 21
I think it's pettier for Danny to air it out like this and do tons of articles putting down the show on blast for no reason. I don't know a lot about Steve but he's at least keeps his comments/alleged feuds to himself
Danny didn’t name anyone though. He just said there’s a couple people he won’t miss after he was asked

Reactions: 1
He’s been complaining about the show being tit and nobody watching it anymore. Why did he stay with it for so many years? We all know he’ll come crawling back in a few years because his career was pretty crap anyway.

Reactions: 18
Danny Dyers always talking out his arse ffs anything for abit of attention

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s been complaining about the show being tit and nobody watching it anymore. Why did he stay with it for so many years? We all know he’ll come crawling back in a few years because his career was pretty crap anyway.
Didn't he admit as much, that the door was open for a return if things didn't work out? He's not even been gone two months!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Danny's aka Mick's presence is not even missed (by me anyway!) and he will 100% come crawling back. If I were him I would keep my lips sealed about others who have been in EE for much longer.

Reactions: 19
Didn't he admit as much, that the door was open for a return if things didn't work out? He's not even been gone two months!🤣
Tbh after all he's said, if I was over the casting, I'd bring back Mick, with a different actor 👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m enjoying the show a lot more without Danny’s wooden acting and shouting. None of the characters seem to miss Mick at all and I imagine most viewers feel the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m enjoying the show a lot more without Danny’s wooden acting and shouting. None of the characters seem to miss Mick at all and I imagine most viewers feel the same!
I thought I would miss Mick when it was announced he was leaving but after Danny being a royal knob about everything I am not missing him at all. The characters (apart from Linda, obvs) have moved on, as they do in real life. Linda is getting on my nerves a bit at the minute. I wondered who she was on the phone too and is Shirley coming back I actually miss her

Reactions: 14

This always reminds me of Mick... duff duff on this face. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Denise's husband is far better at shouting anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.