Eastenders #12 It's a bummer if Zack's got your number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read Eastenders are after Ray Winstone
I like him
He's good at playing the East End hardman
---
I don’t think Ray would or should lower himself to Eastenders standards
I don't know I haven't seen him in anything else for a long time so a bit of steady income for awhile may appeal to him. I doubt if he is a luvvy snob.

Reactions: 7
According to his Imdb he was in three films last year, and don’t forget those gambling ads 🤣
I think it would be sad if he were to end up in a tv soap as he’s a great actor.
Anyway it was reported by Daily Mail so I doubt there’s any truth in it

Reactions: 3
According to his Imdb he was in three films last year, and don’t forget those gambling ads 🤣
I think it would be sad if he were to end up in a tv soap as he’s a great actor.
Anyway it was reported by Daily Mail so I doubt there’s any truth in it
Not seen those films but to be honest I think appearing in a soap is more honourable than doing gambling ads as gambling addiction is increasing rapidly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I mean he was in that Bank Holiday gold heist film which was bloody awful so Eastenders wouldn’t be that bad a place in comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think Ray would or should lower himself to Eastenders standards
He has lowered himself for many years to Bet 365 adverts so it's not that fat fetched, especially as his daughter has been in the show playing an iconic character.

Reactions: 7
I think it's pettier for Danny to air it out like this and do tons of articles putting down the show on blast for no reason. I don't know a lot about Steve but he's at least keeps his comments/alleged feuds to himself
Exactly. My guess is that Dyer was always a bit of a diva because he thought his previous career made him better than the average soap actor. As you say Steve has managed to stay on the show for over 20 years, not slagged anyone off publicly, and if he really was difficult to work with he would have been killed off by now by the producers.

Reactions: 16
Danny Dyers a bloody twit,

can we include a poll in the new thread to see everyone’s predictions for the victim next Christmas? Be fun to look back at it once the storylines have developed! X

Reactions: 15
Nice to see Shirley is doing well on her break from Walford.
3B4DDBB1-D3D4-4088-964E-EBA23DE2359D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.