Eastenders #12 It's a bummer if Zack's got your number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, what did she do to Patrick?!
I think it was soon after Lucy died and she was an alcoholic. Which has also been conveniently forgotten about. She was struggling to cope with him and someone found bruises on him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think some speculation in the aftermath of this weird affair, Denise will get blackmailed, emotionally and financially by Ravi as an affair that didn’t pan out, or whoever finds out threatens to tell Jack, or Jack himself finds out (or already knows) but is biding his time…

Reactions: 9
Seriously Eve, the romance with Suki is not going to happen. Give up and move on.

Nish is played by such a dreadful actor. His performances are dire.

How did Ravi get the fob for the hotel before checking in??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the hotel room was bugged as Ravi is being watched /under close investigation and Denise was being tested to see if she comes back home to jack...

but do think this Is going to ramp up as Ravi looked angry, seething she chose jack
The hotel room was minging

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously Eve, the romance with Suki is not going to happen. Give up and move on.

Nish is played by such a dreadful actor. His performances are dire.

How did Ravi get the fob for the hotel before checking in??
I like the guy that plays Nish. I’ve enjoyed the comedy stuff he’s been in but he just doesn’t fit this part at all. I can’t take him seriously whatsoever, his performance feels so forced. I do think he’s been miscast.

Reactions: 14
Wait, what did she do to Patrick?!
After he had his stroke, she was struggling to care for him and he was covered in bruises and it was inferred that she was being rough with him, then Kim came back and nothing more was said about it

• Wow
When Ravi came into it he was evil and killed his dad letting Suki take the blame, we’ve all been blinded by his biceps or the writers have forgotten about that and trying to make him the new Kheerat. He is maybe just using Denise to get one up on Jack though. That hotel scene was so cringy I’m glad she changed her mind I wish jack would take a bloody hint though how many times can she try and spend time with him or get some attention, it’s getting infuriating to watch.
There is only one Kheerat!:(

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I like the guy that plays Nish. I’ve enjoyed the comedy stuff he’s been in but he just doesn’t fit this part at all. I can’t take him seriously whatsoever, his performance feels so forced. I do think he’s been miscast.
I'm not sure about him either as he comes across as an inadequate tosser rather than being really threatening. He's obviously supposed to be a bully and dangerous as he went to prison for murder. If he belittles Suki in public then he's probably worse in private but we haven't seen him abusing her so much at home. The feisty Suki who originally came to Walford would have run rings round him.

Gray was more menacing than Nish!

Reactions: 9
Yes jack been away several times for days on end, I think he working on watching RAVI, fully knows he's making eyes at Denise, and biding his time, he will have already known, where Ravi would be and thats why Denise got the guilt trip.

That be fun when its found out

Reactions: 11
Yes jack been away several times for days on end, I think he working on watching RAVI, fully knows he's making eyes at Denise, and biding his time, he will have already known, where Ravi would be and thats why Denise got the guilt trip.

That be fun when its found out
I think when Denise had the keycard it had the envelope on the outside with the name of the hotel. But when Jack gave it back to her it was just the card. So I reckon he kept the details and had someone watching the hotel. It looks suspicious as hell that she went to the room, stayed in there for a couple of hours and then left.

I don’t know why Ravi had to give her the key card in the first place but hey, Eastenders logic.

Reactions: 11
Ravi in the black shirt and then in bed 🤩🥵

I feel like Denise resisted because she knows it’s wrong, but getting home, Jack was quite cold and then went to sleep when she got into bed and Denise seemed to regret her decision. She’d asked Ravi not to contact her anymore but he rang and then was outside. I do think they’ll have Ravi continue to go after denise and she will resist for so long before giving in, because she’s unhappy with Jack. I think this storyline along with Sharon and keanu’s situation is definitely leading us to the Christmas scene.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Denise must have forgotten that she's married to a so-called detective :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only reason I don't buy into this is because we'd see something. Soap storylines like this rely on dramatic irony. The audience would feel deceived if it was revealed without any prior context.

Personally, what I think is more likely is that next week at the station someone will say they've spotted Ravi on CCTV at the hotel. Either Jack remembers the hotel and puts 2 and 2 together, or the CCTV keeps running and he sees Denise walking in too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did they ever finish the storyline about Ben beating up gay haters? (Can I say that?).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saw someone say somewhere that apprently chrssie watts is coming back .so i have a theory .i think she should be out of prison by now and linda was on the phone to alfie and aflies cousin jake was with chrissie so alfie asks them for help

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Saw someone say somewhere that apprently chrssie watts is coming back .so i have a theory .i think she should be out of prison by now and linda was on the phone to alfie and aflies cousin jake was with chrissie so alfie asks them for help
She asked to DM the exec producer Chris Clenshaw around a year ago, so it could be true.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Chrissie was a brilliant character. I'm not sure she'd fit in the Square anymore, even with Sharon still there to dislike her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.