Eastenders #12 It's a bummer if Zack's got your number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they ever finish the storyline about Ben beating up gay haters? (Can I say that?).
No not really, he was magically cured and got away with it (as usual). Then everyone had collective amnesia about it.
Guess it helps if you're married to a copper 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No not really, he was magically cured and got away with it (as usual). Then everyone had collective amnesia about it.
Ha ha! My friend is ex police and he says how the hell Callum was allowed to marry and ex convict/killer/son of a gangster is beyond him. But then again he was policing in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Catching up on last weeks EE as I was away and just watched Monday's flash forward episode... what tf will they do if there is a family emergency or an accidental pregnancy and one of the actors can't film?? We already know that there's 6 of them stood over the body. I am so stressed.

• Haha
Catching up on last weeks EE as I was away and just watched Monday's flash forward episode... what tf will they do if there is a family emergency or an accidental pregnancy and one of the actors can't film?? We already know that there's 6 of them stood over the body. I am so stressed.
It was a nightmare when Hollyoaks did it. Covid happened and one the actors left the show under mysterious circumstances.

• Wow
  • Haha
This is exactly the same with any TV series that ends on a cliffhanger for one series and waits a year before they film the next series.

They also used the recast Bobby Beale when doing that flashback episode to the time period where the character was played by the previous actor.

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing they have filmed the most important scenes in advance. I guess if someone dropped out they’d have to just film around it somehow and cut it together.

Reactions: 6
Ravi is so bloody fit, as is Keanu. Still a big Kheerat-shaped hole in Walford though...

• Haha
  • Heart
Ravi is so bloody fit, as is Keanu. Still a big Kheerat-shaped hole in Walford though...
Only Kheerat does it for me. Well, OK Kush used to do at a pinch until he got pushed under the tube. None of the current blokes on the square are giving me the feeling.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Continuity are going to have a job and a half regarding the xmas scene. Sharon won’t be able to have her hair extensions lobbed off unfortunately

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Ha ha! My friend is ex police and he says how the hell Callum was allowed to marry and ex convict/killer/son of a gangster is beyond him. But then again he was policing in the real world.
A friend of mine works in a police station, she's not a copper, she works for the council but because she is based in the station she had to have a full police check. They checked her entire family's records, all her financial history, everything. She forgot to declare a loan she took out with her ex, which he was paying back but had defaulted on and they queried it with her. She nearly didn't get her job because of a defaulted loan so how the hell Callum got a job when he's married into the biggest crime family in the East end, I'll never know. Or Jack, his brother was a big time crim too

• Haha
Thread title suggestion:
EastEnders #13 Cluedo with The Six but Who’s Wearing THOSE Cufflinks??
🧐

Last edited:
Was there also a scene where he sat on a big fancy sofa with Jay, cried then beat up the sofa, cried again, they then laughed about it, had a little cuddle and then he was fully recovered🤦

ETA: could of been the sofa he was attacked on .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

So Steve hated Danny for no reason. He hated him because of a decision scriptwriters made who probably didn't want part time Steve who has regular breaks from the show, to have such a prominent set location.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

So Steve hated Danny for no reason. He hated him because of a decision scriptwriters made who probably didn't want part time Steve who has regular breaks from the show, to have such a prominent set location.
When he was on Jonathan Ross tonight and spoke about who he wouldn’t miss for some reason I guessed it was Steve

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.