Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope they have left that open ended for Mick to come back in a few years. Poor Shirley though when she finds out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Plot twist: Mick gets picked up by a migrant dinghy boat en route from Calais 🇫🇷

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have one question only who the hell invited Sonia over to Christmas dinner or did she just invite herself?
She’s supposedly Janines “best friend” so I assumed Janine invited her as it was her last Christmas at the vic?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Plot twist: Mick gets picked up by a migrant dinghy boat en route from Calais 🇫🇷
Mick taken back to Calais by mistake, builds up a new life and opens a pub, realises that he misses his L too much. Dinghys back over

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw nah what about Nancy etc, they turned down going to the wedding and it would’ve been the last chance to see their dad 😭 😭 Shirley’s lost Mick and Tina in the space of 9 months. That pubs cursed

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wish they’d stop fuckin doing this with couples, whenever they finally get their happy ending someone always dies. It’s wearing thin now, would’ve preferred an hour long episode watching Freddie get off his nut
Yeah when Mick and L were declaring their love for each other and how they belonged together. You’re cursed! Honestly, it’s like saying ‘this will be the best Christmas Walford ever had’. Asking for trouble.

Made me laugh that Mick and Linda were kissing in the pub and the punters were strolling in saying ‘Hi Mick!’ Would they not be a teensy bit confused since they went to his wedding yesterday.

Did Chelsea mention it was her anniversary of marrying Gray? Can’t believe that was a whole year ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Yeah poor Shirley, first it was Hev then Tina now Mick can’t the poor woman be happy for once

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised how sad I feel about Mick leaving. I wish they had just left him and Linda alone instead of all the Max/Janine/babies by other people stuff. They could have been the one couple that always stayed together, as Kellie and Danny have always had great chemistry.
As an aside, EE do like a death by drowning - Ronnie, Roxy, Denny and now Mick.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
God I miss gray. He was an evil piece of tit but at least he was entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I miss Mick for sure, one minute he was opening up the pub for Christmas Day and the next Too Fast Too Furious car chase, then a Thelma and Louise moment, going off the White Cliffs of Dover in the freezing water!

What are the writers on?! Do hope they’re reading this 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re going to have this be another Ronnie Roxy , killing him off when they should’ve just had him leave.

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised how sad I feel about Mick leaving. I wish they had just left him and Linda alone instead of all the Max/Janine/babies by other people stuff. They could have been the one couple that always stayed together, as Kellie and Danny have always had great chemistry.
As an aside, EE do like a death by drowning - Ronnie, Roxy, Denny and now Mick.
I feel like they had to keep creating all these dramatic break ups and people coming between them because of Kellie's 3 maternity leaves (nothing against her having babies obviously). She couldnt keep dissappearing for 6 months at a time without some "dramatic" story. It's such a shame really, they should have left them as a solid couple.

• Heart
How are they going to do a funeral/memorial without all of his adult kids turning up? Poor Frankie too😢😢

• Sad
I feel like they had to keep creating all these dramatic break ups and people coming between them because of Kellie's 3 maternity leaves (nothing against her having babies obviously). She couldnt keep dissappearing for 6 months at a time without some "dramatic" story. It's such a shame really, they should have left them as a solid couple.
It’s a shame everything has to be a breakup. They could’ve done a storyline like Linda caring for her mum etc. why can’t they just have a couple that doesn’t shag everyone else 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
They couldn’t sustain a long distance relationship when Mick was in the East End and Linda was all the way in Watford! Not like Mick could have jumped on the tube and seen her whenever he wanted. 😄

It’s like when Bianca moved all the way to exotic Milton Keynes and never pops back for a cuppa.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.