Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Janine has found them a place to stay (the keys) and Shirley will think she's having an affair?

Reactions: 4
Rocky also plays that character much better. He’s actually likeable. Alfie’s just bloody annoying.
Definitely - he was a little annoying at first and obviously the whole scamming Sonia was pretty horrible but now he seems to have settled a lot and isn't close to the level Alfie's on. If they'd just had him have some growth or something... the fact Kat is 'giving in' sends a really bad message.

Reactions: 12
Really can't stand Alfie and Kat storyline I forgot how awful Alfie was to Kat how could she forget that. I much prefer Phil and Kat together.

I do like Rocky I think he's developed well and his friendship with Harvey and Mitch is great. I wish we'd have more Patrick he's such an underused character.

I'm wondering how the mick and janine storyline is going to play out. I do wonder if this is where they need to end the janine character as her return has t been as good as she has been before.

Reactions: 12
Wonder what phils plan is. Maybe having keeble killed? Maybe he's getting keanu to do it in return for Keanu being able to live in the square without being terrorised by Ben etc🤷

Reactions: 6
The ‘Alfie’s here, Phil’s not’ from Stacey irritated me. Alfie’s been absent for years, I highly doubt paying any maintenance in that time. Do the slaters have amnesia or something?

Reactions: 23
LOVED tonight's episode with Phil and Keanu. It's been another very good week. Keeble will end up dead. There is no other plausible way she can leave the show. The fight had to look realistic so people didn't twig them being on the same page. Loved that Billy had grown a set to get angry at Phil.

I hear Mick is getting married but I prefer that storyline.

Reactions: 8
The ‘Alfie’s here, Phil’s not’ from Stacey irritated me. Alfie’s been absent for years, I highly doubt paying any maintenance in that time. Do the slaters have amnesia or something?
I mean they're hardly discerning are they?
But yeah, Stacey surely would remember the hideous, sick things Alfie said to Kat 4 years ago and can surely remember what a tit (and largely absent) partner and father he was and is. You'd imagine she'd aspire for better for her cousin or aunt ir whatever Kat is supposed to be.
Anyway I hope Alfie falls in a boghole never to be seen again - I can't stand what they've done with the character.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, so obvious Kea-no and Phil are up to something 🤣 Now I’m looking at it with that in mind it all clicks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i love the rare moments they actually let billy act - that scene with him and phil was great.

there hasn’t been enough shirley v janine tbh. what a waste!

Reactions: 18
Liked that little twist at the end with Phil and Keanu working together. Billy going off on Phil can’t blame him.

Reactions: 10
Liked that little twist at the end with Phil and Keanu working together. Billy going off on Phil can’t blame him.
Playing with fire though meeting in person when someone like Keeble might see them when they can just phone one another.

I would have loved a special week of Eastenders episodes just showing us how Phil and Keanu planned it all.

Reactions: 10
Playing with fire though meeting in person when someone like Keeble might see them when they can just phone one another.

I would have loved a special week of Eastenders episodes just showing us how Phil and Keanu planned it all.
Yeah definitely a close call meeting up so close to home, when she must have other eyes watching Phil’s every move.

I’m hoping we get that some time in the new year. I’m guessing Phil and Keanu must have been in contact months back when it all kicked off with Keeble.

Reactions: 2
Yeah definitely a close call meeting up so close to home, when she must have other eyes watching Phil’s every move.

I’m hoping we get that some time in the new year. I’m guessing Phil and Keanu must have been in contact months back when it all kicked off with Keeble.
On the other hand them meeting close to home
can be easily explained. Eg keanu demanding to know where Louise and Peggy are. It is his daughter after all.

It would also look strange to the rest of the square if there wasn’t bust ups between Phil and keanu. I think it makes sense having them meet in person. They wouldn’t be expected to have each others phone numbers after what happened between them all

Reactions: 5

i wonder how ben will feel about it all!

the big conflict was always that phil obviously preferred keanu to ben, or wished that keanu was a mitchell, so seeing ben pushed out of a scheme again and phil working with someone ben hates is very interesting for that dynamic.

Reactions: 7
So ricky dosnt go to dots funeral becasue cant get a suit but can get one for a wedding ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Short notice for a funeral he wasn't aware of. Wedding set is something sorted months in advance.
He was aware of it as Ricky was already back staying in the Square when Dot’s death was announced and then the funeral was just over a week later. Plenty of time to buy, hire or borrow a suit in that time

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.