Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad Keanu is back, I needed some new eye candy now Kheerat has gone 😂

These last 2 episodes have been great. I have to admit though I found the Colin and Barry scene cringey and like it was shoe-horned in just so they could recreate the 'famous kiss' that made it onto the front pages of all of the papers back in the 80s.

Anyone else absolutely detest Janine more and more with each episode?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry I stopped watching for a few weeks... has Janine done anything else recently aside from being the one to crash Linda's car and the scam with Nancy's money?

Never mind us handling keanu, how does Sharon handle him🙈 he hasn’t seen her since her makeover and killer legs are out!!!💃

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sonia dragging Dot’s great-nephew to bed after knowing him a short time. All based on his instrument fingering technique

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glad Keanu is back, I needed some new eye candy now Kheerat has gone 😂

These last 2 episodes have been great. I have to admit though I found the Colin and Barry scene cringey and like it was shoe-horned in just so they could recreate the 'famous kiss' that made it onto the front pages of all of the papers back in the 80s.

Anyone else absolutely detest Janine more and more with each episode?!!!
The forced kiss was a bit cringey.

As for Janine she's a witch but the Mick and Linda dynamic is so ridiculous. They obviously still love each other, he's acting like a fool and she's acting like a doormat. I'm looking forward to Shirley exposing Janine.

Given that Mick is leaving while L is staying and Xmas day is his last on the square I think they must be killing him off 😭

Keanu returning was a surprise. Has he come back to see his son? I suspect that this will lead to a paternity test discovering that Phil is in fact the real father of Albie. Phil is due back soon and I can’t see him and Kat lasting now. I think Phil and Sharon might end up back together.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The forced kiss was a bit cringey.

As for Janine she's a witch but the Mick and Linda dynamic is so ridiculous. They obviously still love each other, he's acting like a fool and she's acting like a doormat. I'm looking forward to Shirley exposing Janine.

Given that Mick is leaving while L is staying and Xmas day is his last on the square I think they must be killing him off 😭

Keanu returning was a surprise. Has he come back to see his son? I suspect that this will lead to a paternity test discovering that Phil is in fact the real father of Albie. Phil is due back soon and I can’t see him and Kat lasting now. I think Phil and Sharon might end up back together.
I've always thought Phil was Albie's dad. Keegan and Bailey put the DNA test results, in a plastic bag, behind the desk in the arches so I thought that was going to be uncovered but nothing ever came of it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I've always thought Phil was Albie's dad. Keegan and Bailey put the DNA test results, in a plastic bag, behind the desk in the arches so I thought that was going to be uncovered but nothing ever came of it
😳 I'd forgotten that. Maybe they'll be rediscovered after all this time.
I don't suppose Ben is good at filing and paperwork. It will be lying in a pile labelled 'dunno what to do with this' 😄

Reactions: 7
Would Sharon really go with Keanu again? Denny only ran away to the boat party because she told lies about Keanu

Also can’t wait to hear Phil say “Keano” again 🙄
It annoys me so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Keanu and Sharon have more chemistry than her and Phil had in their marriage. Love them back together. I also echo the comments about Keanu, he is a hottie. He looks better with the longer hair.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.