Ear to Ear Magic #1 Help Me, I'm Poor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is Hollywood Studios’ 35th Anniversary. There’s a presentation at 11am. What does Chris do? Stand in line for Rise and ends up not getting a seat in the theater. What a putz!

Forget the rides. Take in the special events for today.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today is Hollywood Studios’ 35th Anniversary. There’s a presentation at 11am. What does Chris do? Stand in line for Rise and ends up not getting a seat in the theater. What a putz!

Forget the rides. Take in the special events for today.
What a pro.
Rides all the rides, eats all the food, misses the one major event for the park for the year as he's too busy doing things he can, and does do any day.

He thought he was lucky by getting a short wait for Rise of the Resistance, meanwhile everyone was over at the theater waiting to get in.

Not a good look on someone who claims he and his wife will tend to all your travel needs, that they'll be online early to snag you reservations, etc.

What a pro.
Rides all the rides, eats all the food, misses the one major event for the park for the year as he's too busy doing things he can, and does do any day.

He thought he was lucky by getting a short wait for Rise of the Resistance, meanwhile everyone was over at the theater waiting to get in.

Not a good look on someone who claims he and his wife will tend to all your travel needs, that they'll be online early to snag you reservations, etc.
Exactly! This is the guy I want to trust with all my travel needs. He can’t even be on time for a special event.