Ear piercings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 lobes in each ear then, helix, daith and tragus in one ear and 3 conch in the other ear (which were done at the same time)
Also have my tongue and belly button from the teenage years.
Two healed over nips and a healed over rook too!
Out of all of them the daith was the most painful and my 3 conch piercings still randomly swell and hurt sometimes with stress or weather changes.. weird lol

This is my new addiction.. was always worried piercings would hurt to much then I got my nose done and didn’t find it sore, so went back a few weeks later and got my rook done, hurt like a witch getting it done but not had any problems since! Also got 2 on each lobe. Going for helix and tragus next!

Reactions: 1
I’ve got my nose, two on each lobe, tragus and helix on one ear and daith on the other. I’d love more on my ears, I think really dainty jewellery in them is so cute but I’m scared of changing them myself 😂

I wish I was brave enough to have my nipples done but I’ve got wonky boobs and I’d be scared it’d make it more obvious 😳

I have my lobes three times, tragus and then my left cartilage five times. I like the look of having all little silver hoops. Must say though my cartilage piercings are bastards 😂 I’ve had them done 10 years and they still get sore from time to time. Really want my conch now, has anyone had it done what was it like ?

I went to a piercing shop for a third hole in my ear a month or so ago, and while I was there decided (stupidly) to get my tragus pierced despite having not properly researched it. It still hurts and I wear in-ear headphones for work which is probably not helping. Does the tragus pain calm down or is it like this for 18 months? Kinda not loving it enough to warrant the discomfort compared to my lobe piercings... I think the only thing stopping me from taking it out now and letting it heal up is the fact it cost me £50
I have both traguses done (about 2 years apart) and they healed differently. My right (the first) was easily the easiest piercing I’ve had and zero pain or discomfort from day 1 and no issues with earphones. My left flared up quite a bit even a year later but eventually settled down. It’s pierced a lot closer to the edge of the cartilage (skin?) and I think that made a difference. It’s definitely more uncomfortable than a lobe piercing but give it 6-12 months and you won’t even feel it popping on earphones!

I love ear piercings so much. I got my helix pierced yesterday after wanting it done for such a long time. I also have my lobes pierced, Tragus, and Conch. I had my anti Tragus done but the bar fell out one night when I was sleeping on holiday, couldn’t find the bar to put it back in and by the time I did, it had healed up. Would love to get it done again though but the pain was UNREAL. I have my nose pierced, nipple, medusa and belly button.

I have my lobes three times, tragus and then my left cartilage five times. I like the look of having all little silver hoops. Must say though my cartilage piercings are bastards 😂 I’ve had them done 10 years and they still get sore from time to time. Really want my conch now, has anyone had it done what was it like ?
Ive had my conch for ages, it was the easiest out of all of my cartilage ones - but I still can’t wear a ring in it, has to be a bar because for some reason a ring irritates it.

I have my right tragus and left helix. I'd like another helix but it was a nightmare to heal and I've already had a traumatic experience with my navel piercing that ended up having to come out so I'm nervous about getting anything else done. Plus the piercer I go to had a ridiculous system where you can't book and you can't wait, you just have to turn up early on the day and put your name down, go away and come back hours later for your slot. I'm the sort of person that has to stand outside for ages plucking up the courage to go in 🤣

Stretched lobes and a nose ring 😊 I used to have lip x 2, tongue, nipple, belly button, 2 in each lobe, industrial, tragus and a few other random ear ones that I don't know the names of because I did them myself in places that looked like they'd work (I don't condone this, I was an irresponsible teen at the time)

Does anyone else’s lobe piercing play up even after years? Last week one of my second lobe piercings went a bit red and sore, with yellowish discharge, I cleaned my earrings and it seems to have cleared up, but is that normal? No trauma to the piercing or anything
I've had mine pierced 30 years and I never wear anything in them yet recently I got a weird discharge from one of my lobe piercings and it went all scabby on the front. No idea why!

Can you recommend where to get some little silver hoops? I am desperately on the hunt for some but have yet to find anyone’s that I love.

Can you recommend where to get some little silver hoops? I am desperately on the hunt for some but have yet to find anyone’s that I love.
oh I don’t have anything fancy. I get most of my earrings off ebay. There are lots of sellers who have decent jewellery. Either 6mm sterling silver hoops which are very tiny (but if I wear them too long my piercings tend to close up a little because they’re such a thin gauge. So I usually get 6mm 16 or 18g surgical steel ones. I don’t have the funds for nicer jewellery but I make it work 😂

sorry I couldn’t be more help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Four lobe piercings and a cartilage piercing on my right side. Three lobes and my tragus on my left. The tragus was the easiest and least painful. The cartilage still hurts randomly from time to time.
I would have had more I think except I got sepsis (not from a piercing) and didn’t want to risk any infections. My cartilage got infected and took ages to heal.

Ive had my conch for ages, it was the easiest out of all of my cartilage ones - but I still can’t wear a ring in it, has to be a bar because for some reason a ring irritates it.
oh no! That sucks. I love how a ring looks. I have a couple of helix piercings that are similar they play up depending on the style of jewellery. So weird isn’t it

I have two piercings in each lobe. I got my left helix done just over two weeks ago after talking about wanting it done for at least 7 years. It feels really good. I had a hair appt during the week and I was so worried they would bump it but I told them and they were so careful.

The piercing guy said not to sleep on it until i go back to him for a checkup around the 6 week mark to see how its healing but I gently laid on that said while lying on the couch and it felt fine. Still wont sleep on it for now just in case.

For when I can eventually change the piercing...where do people buy nice helix piercings?

I have two lobe pearcings in each ear, helix, tragus and rook on one ear, and three anti helix (I think that’s what it’s called) in the other. I also have my nose done 3 times, and 7 microdermals.

strangely I also hate needles 😂

I’ve only got one piercing in each ear! Ive been wanting to get more (in my ears) do you have any suggestions!

I’ve only got one piercing in each ear! Ive been wanting to get more (in my ears) do you have any suggestions!
My favourite of all my ear ones is my conch piercing - it looks cool too and is quite different. Didn’t hurt too much and you can either wear a stud or a ring in it depending on what you prefer :giggle: