Ear piercings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a couple!

on my left ear I have my cartilage, then my “mid helix” and then my lobes done twice.

on my right ear, I just have two lobe piercings :) I think that’s enough for me lol, I like dainty jewellery/small Gold hoops in each piercing

Reactions: 1
I have 11 if you count each lobe (3 in each ear). I’ve only got my ears done, I never really fancied anything else - I like the look of nose piercings on other people but I think I’d find it annoying for myself! I’d get another in my ears but I’ve run out of room 😬

Just two. I have them since I was about 6 or 7. I was planning to get my nose done earlier this year along with another tattoo, but lockdown obviously put a stop to that. I'll get it done sometime in the future. Next year hopefully.

Reactions: 2
I've 6 between both ears, I keep them nice and delicate. Two are Maria Tash, such a waste of money but they were gifts. So many pretty huggies available now.

I got my ears pierced when I was about 6 or 7. I've spent a lot of my time in lockdown buying pairs from small businesses. My favourite pair by far probably has to be my guitar pick Green Day ones.

I’ve had quite a few over the years. Some just didn’t settle very well so I’ve since removed them.
I have two in one lobe and 3 in the other, my tragus and helix at the moment.
I used to have my daith and forward helix. I’d also previously let my seconds in my lobes and my helix heal up and had them re-pierced- that was painful.

I have my nose and belly button too ☺

I've 6 between both ears, I keep them nice and delicate. Two are Maria Tash, such a waste of money but they were gifts. So many pretty huggies available now.
would you recommend Maria tash? I’m looking for my next piercing, and I love the jewellery!!

I have four, two in each ear lobe. The first pair were done when I was 7/8, the second when I was about 12. I used to have the top cartridge of my right ear done (now called a helix piercing) but it was done with a gun in Claire’s Accessories which I’d never do now, and it never really healed properly and kept getting caught with my hairbrush so I let it heal up. I’ve thought of having more done properly by the piercer who did my nose.

I have 2 in my lobes, although one has closed up firing lockdown. I have my forward helix which I like but it took around 2 years to fully heal. I nearly gave up. Have had my belly button pierced since I was 15 and would quite like something else but no idea what.

I have a triple conch in one ear, and daith and faux rook in the other, and a lobe piercing in both.

I’ll add second and possibly third lobe piercings in the new year :giggle: I did also have a flat piercing in the same ear as the daith and faux rook but it came out and now I don’t need it given I have a statement piece in the daith.

I have a tragus and a rook. The rook was the most recent and has put me off ear piercings forever tbh, it took SO long to heal and was so incredibly painful. It’s fine now but I had to sleep on one side for about a year!

never had any problems with the other ones, I even pierced my second lobes parent trap-style in my bedroom when I was about 13 and they turned out fine 😂 would not recommend!

Reactions: 2
Two in each lobe and over lockdown I got some disposable piercing kits and redid my cartilage on each ear (one high and one low).
I had my Tragus done but it got in the way of earphones.

I also have my nose and belly done.

I have a tragus and a rook. The rook was the most recent and has put me off ear piercings forever tbh, it took SO long to heal and was so incredibly painful. It’s fine now but I had to sleep on one side for about a year!

never had any problems with the other ones, I even pierced my second lobes parent trap-style in my bedroom when I was about 13 and they turned out fine 😂 would not recommend!
Oh my gosh my rook was a little witch too 😂 I had it done summer 2018 and I swear it’s only in the last few months it’s settled down and stopped being sore.

Reactions: 3
Oh my gosh my rook was a little witch too 😂 I had it done summer 2018 and I swear it’s only in the last few months it’s settled down and stopped being sore.
Pretty much what my piercer said to me, she was willing to do it but provided I knew they can be real buggers, and I couldn't be arsed so went with a faux rook instead. I think my ears are relieved that I'm giving them a little break from new cartilage piercings :oops:

I have 12 between both ears. I have 3 on each lobe, 2 on each cartilage and both my tragus done. I love them all and would definitely get more!

I used to have loads, all the way up my ears and on the cartilage. I had a small flash tunnel for s bit too but I took it out and it went small again , you can't tell but I can't wear really studs because it falls through. I used to have a tragus but I took it out and I couldn't get the ball back on. I liked it , though. I just tend to wear little hoops in my lobes now

I have my nose and belly button too ☺

would you recommend Maria tash? I’m looking for my next piercing, and I love the jewellery!!
They're very expensive imo. I've cheaper pieces that cost a fraction of the price and are equally as nice. But as a gift they'd be fab I guess. Don't think I'd get another, it's not like anyone knows by them that they're Maria Tash, if you get me.

I’ve got far too many to count,
Right ear - daith, tragus, forward helix, conch x 2, then 6 holes on my lobes (normally just leave top 3 in).
Left ear - lobes x 3 and outer conch.
Going to work on my left ear next year as I was told by my piercer to do one ear at a time. Not going to lie as much as I like my piercings I hate having to sleep on a travel pillow 😂😂😂