Ear piercings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recently got my 2nd lobes, a helix and a flat. They seem to be healing well.
I want to change the lobe earrings, do we think 8 weeks is enough?

Reactions: 2
I recently got my 2nd lobes, a helix and a flat. They seem to be healing well.
I want to change the lobe earrings, do we think 8 weeks is enough?
I think you can probably have a little feel and tell tbh, I had a 3rd lobe piercing 5 weeks ago and I can feel it’s not healed enough to change it yet.

Really craving a new ear piercing! Anyone heard of or have a faux snug (basically a high conch and mid helix to look like one bar)? I think they look really cool and are apparently much easier to heal than a regular one! Either that or a forward helix 😄

Really craving a new ear piercing! Anyone heard of or have a faux snug (basically a high conch and mid helix to look like one bar)? I think they look really cool and are apparently much easier to heal than a regular one! Either that or a forward helix 😄
My forward helix took about 2 years to heal 😅

Reactions: 1
My forward helix healed really quickly its just a bugger for changing the jewellery as its so close to hair and impossible to see in a mirror.

But I'm getting a second forward helix done soon as I love the stacked look

So did mine! Awful 🤣😭

I’ve had to retire a flat that kept flaring up and I accidentally ripped out a helix last week (DO NOT RECOMMEND) so I’m due a new piercing once that heals up.
I’d love another cartilage piercing but I think that put me off for life 😂

• Haha
Has anyone had their rook pierced? I’d love to get that done
I've had my rook done! Only on my left ear. It's my favourite piercing :)
I also have a helix on that ear and double lobes on both.
I would like more piercings but mine take forever to heal, my rook was about a year but my helix was about 2!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've had my rook done! Only on my left ear. It's my favourite piercing :)
I also have a helix on that ear and double lobes on both.
I would like more piercings but mine take forever to heal, my rook was about a year but my helix was about 2!
Great to hear! I also want it on my left ear, I already have my cartilage, mid helix and double lobes. I was deciding between rook or tragus!

my mid helix literally took like 3 years to heal lol 😭

Excellent healer for me, no trouble at all and is hidden away, so there's never any knocks or snags!
That’s what I love about it! And they have the cutest jewellery for rook piercings 🥹💓

I think I’m allowed to share this, but I found this website as I can only wear gold in my ear piercings or they go horrible.
I bought the evil eye earrings and they are so nice and really reasonable.

I've got forward helix x 2, one of them was really easy to heal and the other one was a bit of a bastard. But it hardly hurt getting it done and I do like how it looks now
---
I like the idea of a rook or a forward helix but my tragus has taken 2yrs to heal. I'd also like 3rd lobes
My forward helix was much easier to heal than my rook if that helps haha. And 3rd lobes were painless and easy too

I’ve had my nose pierced for two years. First I had two studs that kept falling out, each time they fell out I felt really sad, then I went to someone different who used a ring. I bloody love my nose ring sooo much as it’s so not like me to have something pierced and it really suits me. The only thing is I have a lump on the hole, it changes in size if I knock it in my sleep for example it will get slightly bigger but eventually shrink a bit but it has never disappeared. I don’t think it is a keloid.
Anyone else have this? Will this eventually go?

I’ve had my nose pierced for two years. First I had two studs that kept falling out, each time they fell out I felt really sad, then I went to someone different who used a ring. I bloody love my nose ring sooo much as it’s so not like me to have something pierced and it really suits me. The only thing is I have a lump on the hole, it changes in size if I knock it in my sleep for example it will get slightly bigger but eventually shrink a bit but it has never disappeared. I don’t think it is a keloid.
Anyone else have this? Will this eventually go?
Sounds like a piercing bump. You are not supposed to wear a ring until your piercing is fully healed (it can take up to 9-12 months with cartilage piercings). I’d suggest consulting a reputable piercer, they will probably tell you to change the ring back to a stud (titanium only) and clean the piercing twice a day with saline spray.

Sounds like a piercing bump. You are not supposed to wear a ring until your piercing is fully healed (it can take up to 9-12 months with cartilage piercings). I’d suggest consulting a reputable piercer, they will probably tell you to change the ring back to a stud (titanium only) and clean the piercing twice a day with saline spray.
Nooooo studs just don’t stay in my nose & I had a bump with them as well. I did think it was weird how the original piercer insisted on studs only to start with then another piercer said rings are fine

Nooooo studs just don’t stay in my nose & I had a bump with them as well. I did think it was weird how the original piercer insisted on studs only to start with then another piercer said rings are fine
I’ve had my nose pierced for over 10 years, I started with a stud and they pierced it with that. After about 1 year, I switched to a ring. I could never go back to a stud, it looks awful on me 😭 but they insisted I had to let it heal with a stud first