Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
He has never ever expressed any interest in the pain of being a woman. Never acknowledged it. Never centred it. How can ‘we’ share the joy and pain when it’s all always about him?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
I find his moobs so odd. I don’t believe he’s on hormones and he’s so, so thin to the point where he’s possibly anorexic. Where has he found enough body fat to push them up like that?
I think if you look closely (🤢) there’s some padding and/or tit tape stuff going on in the training bra sorry, elegant strappy gown he’s wearing, but if he’s on hormones of any sort I’d be very surprised…

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
It’s 23:46 and far too late for me to write anything with any weight but I will say that video is so fucking demeaning.

‘I’m late for my period’ - No, Dylan, you’re not because you’re a fucking biological male.

‘Ooh, I wonder how long these take to inflate’ - yes, exactly the thought that runs through every *actual* woman’s thoughts.

This bloke is such a fucking joke.
it's the way he looks at it at the beginning with sick fascination

• Sick

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Anyone with any critical thinking skills can see that this is the case and it fucking pisses me off that more people can’t see though Dylan.
Whether we like it or not, Dylan is ‘famous’ now. Without a doubt famous enough to have earned enough money to get surgery. But more than that, I’m willing to bet that surgeons are absolutely lining up to do Dylan’s surgery for free. Hell, someone with millions of followers would be a GREAT advertisment for your surgical skills right?
Yet… nothing. Dylan is 100% not taking hormones and I’m not convinced there was any facial surgery tbh (though I do concede that there may have been, but fuck me it must have been subtle)
If Dylan was actually trans, then after all of this time they’d be further along in the transitioning process than they are. Instead it’s still just pink frocks and shit broadway singing.
I agree, I think he did have some work to his face, but as you say it was minimal. Certainly not worth the huge ‘reveal’ performance. It looks like he had his jaw slimmed slightly and a bad nose job. Also he got his hair line lowered didn’t he? Remember he had shaved hair along there, but it doesn’t seem as obvious as it was at first.
Pink in before and the comparison was November 23. Very slightly narrower jaw. And fucked up nostrils! Hardly the ‘extensive’ FFS he claimed

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

GlitterFluff

Oh Christ so!!
A lot of celebrities are being ‘cancelled’ now for their failure to speak up for women and children in Palestine. Now I don’t really want to bring politics into this thread if I can help it cause obviously I don’t know how everyone feels and I don’t want to make people uncomfortable. But people are pointing out that Dylan relied on the ‘goodwill’ of women to get them to where they are now. Yet when women in the ‘real’ world, be it women being taken hostage by Hamas, or women and children being killed in Palestine, Dylan is completely silent.
‘Pro Dylan’ people are trying to say that Dylan is ‘just a wickle girl’ who has nothing to do with politics, yet EVERYONE ELSE is pointing out that this mother fucker got to interview fucking Biden.
The tide is slowly turning on this twat cause Dylan is finally showing that all Dylan has wanted is fame.
This was a perfect explanation, thank you

• Heart

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
When you hang out with predators, their stench will start to rub off on to you ..either he condones it or he is it
This ^^ Dilly has been blowing smoke up Menon’s arse for months. It’s utterly repulsive. There is no way in this world that it’s not some disgusting fetish being played out in real time - all these creeps are the same.

Reactions: 9
I agree, I think he did have some work to his face, but as you say it was minimal. Certainly not worth the huge ‘reveal’ performance. It looks like he had his jaw slimmed slightly and a bad nose job. Also he got his hair line lowered didn’t he? Remember he had shaved hair along there, but it doesn’t seem as obvious as it was at first.
Pink in before and the comparison was November 23. Very slightly narrower jaw. And fucked up nostrils! Hardly the ‘extensive’ FFS he claimed
Are those ‘before and afters’?
If so, I’d be asking for my money back

• Haha
Reactions: 9