Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Well colour me absolutely surprised! So the Oscar winning performance of Dilly Vanilly’s Prick was bullshit…😂
I had half a syringe injected into my knee today and the GP had injected it, wrote the paperwork up and said sent me on my way in less time it took him to inject himself!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There was a woman in the news a few years back that was given breast implants on the NHS. I can't remember her name (Josie something?) but she went on to become a minor "celebrity" for all of the wrong reasons, being on benefits, having several children by different fathers, dodgy modelling etc.

Reactions: 7

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Yep, and she was massively harmful to women. She had breast implants on the NHS because she had a genetic condition called breast hypoplasia, which did used to qualify women for NHS implants. I suspect now services are so squeezed it doesn’t. But it’s a medical condition. Unfortunately the way she used the media over it (and the media used her) caused so much criticism when it’s surgery that is only done on clear criteria.

Reactions: 6
I agree. I think he's woefully thick as well so his PR at least are astute enough to stop him from saying anything other than 'pink' 'girls' 'having a girl day' and prancing and twirling his anorexic frame like the stupid cunt that he is.
I don’t think Dylan is thick you see. I think Dylan is smart as fuck tbh. Weaponising womanhood takes a serious amount of scheming and ‘street smarts’ if nothing else. And to be able to get ‘to the top’ and quiz Biden takes some SERIOUS fucking skill.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I think he has good people behind him in all honesty.
I wish I had the hindsight to screen grab this, when I saw it literally days ago. It was a screenshot from Oli London Twitter account, idk when from. And it was a screenshot of a tweet from Dylan saying (I can’t direct quote cos I can’t remember but along the lines of): my writer friend , she is helping me get work, she’s created a character for me, it’s trans desperate woman to get into work (if anyone can find the screenshot I think it would better describe)

• Wow

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Right at the end he is more natural - and he looks so male! 🤣
As soon as he is make up and filter free he just looks like a man, just slimmer faced than he used to be. For all his schpeil about getting electrolysis he’s still got an impressive 5o’clock shadow going on.
Also, I’m sure the TSA agents in Miami airport told him he was beautiful 🙄

Galinda

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ that's a horrible noise.

Also really disappointed with Chris Colfer, I adored Kurt and my daughter loves his books so have been a fan of his one way or another for a while and this is just really sad. What a let down