Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

P1nkie!

Try as he might, Dylan is just not feminine. Like Tommy Dorfman, still masculine features, hands and feet. Sticking boobs on your man chest and wearing a dress doesn't make you a woman.

Alves has gone so over the top with 'her' surgery that's she is grotesque, misshapen and a caricature.

I wonder, which is more important? To pass as a woman or to get to live as a woman( or what you believe a woman is)...

Reactions: 6
Try as he might, Dylan is just not feminine. Like Tommy Dorfman, still masculine features, hands and feet. Sticking boobs on your man chest and wearing a dress doesn't make you a woman.

Alves has gone so over the top with 'her' surgery that's she is grotesque, misshapen and a caricature.

I wonder, which is more important? To pass as a woman or to get to live as a woman( or what you believe a woman is)...
It's how much you turn yourself on as a woman that is important. This is all for them and their fetishes

kev1974

VIP Member
FFS why was he at the Golden Globes, are even the US still not bored of him yet?

I agree. I think he's woefully thick as well so his PR at least are astute enough to stop him from saying anything other than 'pink' 'girls' 'having a girl day' and prancing and twirling his anorexic frame like the stupid cunt that he is.
I don’t think Dylan is thick you see. I think Dylan is smart as fuck tbh. Weaponising womanhood takes a serious amount of scheming and ‘street smarts’ if nothing else. And to be able to get ‘to the top’ and quiz Biden takes some SERIOUS fucking skill.

Reactions: 5

femmegirly

Chatty Member
Thought he had big hairy pits for a sec but it’s just a shadow. But of course, that wouldn’t be considered ‘girly’ enough or ‘feminine’ enough for this fine example of womanhood.

Attachments

• Haha

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
Hey guys, I shared this in the gender discussion chat but just in case you guys aren't in the threads. There's this new documentary I've watched called Dysconnected. It's on amazon prime. Id love to hear your thoughts. I wouldn't be able to share this with any of my friends!

• Heart