Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh god. They’ve seriously put him on a most stylishly dressed list. I can’t cope. This is the world’s biggest practical joke, right? RIGHT? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

HockyRorror

VIP Member
100% completely changed his tactics. he got too cocky and now needs to win back sympathy.. that sad, i feel for he-... JOKE he reminds me of a bird
---

If you look in the mirror it doesn't even look like he's pushing the injection in and his underwear (gag) is in the way.

When I used to get injection in my bum (not hormones and not for a fat ass either lol) it was a sharp scratch (if that) and that was it. Couldn't feel anything so he's really over doing the facial expressions and fake concern. If you were actually trans (not that it's real) you'd be whipping that thang out and be done with it
My first thought was that it was fake, and he angled it so you couldn’t see it going in and see if he was actually injecting anything. I don’t believe it for a second. But that’s irrelevant because as @Winthropp Tuesday said, it’s completely irresponsible to promote such ideas into the heads of his young fans
---
I 100% don’t think Dylan is injecting themself here. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, no way on gods green earth is this fuckin idiot taking hormones.
If that’s the result of hormones no wonder they’re so mad all the time 😬 Must Be the result of waiting 50+ minutes each time for a call to connect to complain to someone lol

• Haha

blahblahboring

VIP Member
Agreed, it’s nasally and shrill. And I guess the over acting that goes along with it makes it so much worse. That clip someone posted upthread of him butchering ‘Get Happy’ with Chris Colfer was 🤢🤢🤢

He can't bloody sing. It's so awful I can't even laugh at him.
[/QUOTE]

Hasn't he done well, ladies and gentlemen? :rolleyes:
I read quite a few of the comments and none were complimentary.
---
My
The ripe old age of 26
My god he is a rough looking 26, he has worse wrinkles than I do and I'm over twice his age.
---

“Hotter by the day” 😂😂😂😂 ETA - scroll through to the last slide - he thinks he looks…HOT??!
That first picture looks like a head stuck onto someone else's body and it's obviously airbrushed into oblivion.
I see in the comments the usual TRA's screenshotting comments and then emailing people's employers and reporting them. They are truly pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member

Christ on a bendy bus. He’s bringing his authentic self to the Edinburgh Festival
One-man show. :ROFLMAO: He wishes he were a woman. Thing is he'll fit right in at the Fringe, which is insufferably all for this ideology.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
The mysterious disappearing breasts saga continues. These were taken at events within days of each other. If this isn’t absolute proof he uses tape/special bras/stick on fake boobs then I don’t know what is. He’s definitely not on hormones anyway!
I must admit I was a bit 'hmm, is he actually taking something...' but looking at that...yeah...nah...

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Because he's a man cosplaying as a woman to raise his profile.

He's not on hormones.

He's not had gender realignment surgery.

He *might* be undergoing laser hair removal on his face, but he still has noticeable 5 o'clock shadow.

He dresses up in women's clothes.

He acts like an excitable schoolgirl.

Did he even have facial feminisation surgery? Might have only been fillers, judging by the results a year or do on.

Dilly is a bloke.
Who knows for sure. He had those swathes of bandages on his head and face for weeks. But didn’t look all that different afterwards. He had his hairline lowered and a bad nose job and possibly a jaw slimming? But certainly not as extensive as he claimed. Or that warranted a full on face reveal production like he came out with.