Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well I once read that they pop the balls back up inside and then tape the cock to their taint. To make it flat. That’s why drag queens etc can’t stay ‘tucked’ for very long as it’s painful to have their balls inside 😬
Wtf??
I haven’t even got a cock and balls but I involuntarily crossed my legs then

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member

Delulu. I think the one thing we can’t call this latest project is “a success”… he’s all over the place in this one. Knows he’s blobbed it.

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
It doesn't make much sense to say that you're still trans if you're not on hormones or having surgery and that its a necessity... which one is it? Especially with their tag phrase "literally genocide" and "violence" they throw around if they don't get hormones/sugrery
Almost as if its just a performance based on superficial things like clothes and makeup... :rolleyes: he does such a disservice to the trans community. It's no more than drag.

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Notice how he either dresses as Audrey Hepburn, or a Stepford Wife, or a Gen Z barbie, but never dresses in skinny jeans and a jumper with hair in a quick bun to nip to the shops in. Where’s the hoody and trainers to go walk the dog? He dresses like he sees women in films, because he’s playing a part.
Funnily enough - doesn’t this look like a terrible audition for something…?

• Sick
  • Wow

Dobbythehouseelf

I really feel the tide is starting to turn and it’s actually the likes of Dylan getting more mainstream exposure that’s helping. Please god this madness ends soon, trans women are men! End of the fooking story. I’d lose my job if I expressed my sane gender views, it really blows my mind.
This is true for me too and I find it so worrying.

HockyRorror

VIP Member

Mob wife.

“All the LARPers. So many LARPers. They all go cocks in hand, cocks in hand to their mob wives.”
It took me several minutes (slow here) but I eventually got it. Well done 🤣
---
There's this new documentary I've watched called Dysconnected. It's on amazon prime. Id love to hear your thoughts. I wouldn't be able to share this with any of my friends!

How skewered is the world regarding this where sharing a documentary that calls men men and women women is controversial…

• Heart
  • Sad

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
In that music video he did (if you can call it music 😄) his hips are tiny. He looks like a young boy. That could be because he's so skinny but hormones would surely have caused some redistribution of fat.
The boobs are all padding so he really doesn't look like he's on hormones.
On the 'now you see them, now you don't' moobs - isn't there an app thingy were you can add boobage? I'm sure I've read this on Tattle, I'm too old to know what it is, so I might have made it up or had a fever dream 🤪!

• Haha