Dylan Mulvaney #2 It took 222 Days of ‘Living as a Girl’ to get an audience with The President

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video just popped up. I've got a relative like this and whenever there's a family thing I always ask if he's going to be there because he gives me a headache.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This video just popped up. I've got a relative like this and whenever there's a family thing I always ask if he's going to be there because he gives me a headache.

Imagine being this attention seeking and extra 🫣
---
There’s not a chance in hell that he has taken a single hormone 🤬
Oh lord. Never taken a hormone and never intends to. Can’t wait til he is found out as a fraud. He is ‘loving ya’ all the way to the bank and having a good chuckle at how everyone is taken in by him. He must feel like an evil genius!

Reactions: 11

But also...look how much healthier he looks there - physically... now he just has a gaunt, bony appearance - he honestly looks more feminine there than he does for all the surgery etc (and I don't believe he's taking any hormones either)

Reactions: 8
Oh my god. Has anyone seen his latest video? He talks about how he’s a lesbian now and when he eventually has a vagina he’s going to have a baby…he says his dad asked him who the woman is who he’s going to impregnate and he says “oh, no, no, no dad, she’s going to impregnate me”. Also talks about how he went from straight, to bi, to gay, to non binary, to trans, to lesbian. He is insane.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Oh my god. Has anyone seen his latest video? He talks about how he’s a lesbian now and when he eventually has a vagina he’s going to have a baby…he says his dad asked him who the woman is who he’s going to impregnate and he says “oh, no, no, no dad, she’s going to impregnate me”. Also talks about how he went from straight, to bi, to gay, to non binary, to trans, to lesbian. He is insane.
Wait so he’s totally changed sexuality now? Ok whatever. But yes, he is insane. Utterly bonkers.

Reactions: 11
He was a gay man before the trans stuff so doesn't that mean he's attracted to men not women?
I guess this means that he's now a straight man in reality but that's too old fashioned for his fan base 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
But but but… the other day in Denmark he was giving his number to the men who were in a jazz band at an event he was at… make it make sense….

ETA - I think it’s this video?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wtf is he talking about. His parents must be demented with him. Also is he suggesting you can just sew together a vagina and then you’ll be able to get pregnant 🤣🤣 think you need a few more parts than that Dilly, parts you will never have.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He had literally no idea how to use a tampon, so my best guess is that he still thinks babies grow in mummies tummies and are conceived on a damp flannel 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Read somewhere yesterday there was an all male adaptation of Swan Lake.
Dylan used Swan Lake for his face reveal… Has got me thinking. 🤔

Wtf is he talking about. His parents must be demented with him. Also is he suggesting you can just sew together a vagina and then you’ll be able to get pregnant 🤣🤣 think you need a few more parts than that Dilly, parts you will never have.
It also doesn’t fit in with his narrative that because his parents are conservative and he grew up in fear of them and has only now managed to be his “true self”. His story doesn’t add up. There are loads of articles online about his dad who had a drug problem but quit because of his son (Dylan) and how much he loved him, and Dylan saying he was so proud of his dad for doing that. Full of pictures of them hugging and posing.

Reactions: 12
Read somewhere yesterday there was an all male adaptation of Swan Lake.
Dylan used Swan Lake for his face reveal… Has got me thinking. 🤔
Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake is beautiful. It has nothing to do with being trans. It’s just men performing Swan Lake. I saw it around 15 years ago.
---
But but but… the other day in Denmark he was giving his number to the men who were in a jazz band at an event he was at… make it make sense….

Reminds me of the Monty Python bit from Life of Brian “but you haven’t got a womb. Where’s the foeutus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Yep, that’s the video, didn’t realise it was from December, it appeared on my feed today!
---
i would have LOVED it if Dylan, on day 365 of “being a girl” would have revealed it was a complete prank on an ideology that had him invited to the White House by the president of the USA and a love letter congratulating him on changing sex by the Vice President. Can you IMAGINE the carnage!?!? What would the statements from the WH even be that this guy had trolled them?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It also doesn’t fit in with his narrative that because his parents are conservative and he grew up in fear of them and has only now managed to be his “true self”. His story doesn’t add up. There are loads of articles online about his dad who had a drug problem but quit because of his son (Dylan) and how much he loved him, and Dylan saying he was so proud of his dad for doing that. Full of pictures of them hugging and posing.

Exactly they clearly aren’t conservative 🤣🤣🤣
---
Yep, that’s the video, didn’t realise it was from December, it appeared on my feed today!
---
i would have LOVED it if Dylan, on day 365 of “being a girl” would have revealed it was a complete prank on an ideology that had him invited to the White House by the president of the USA and a love letter congratulating him on changing sex by the Vice President. Can you IMAGINE the carnage!?!? What would the statements from the WH even be that this guy had trolled them?
They are worse than he is to keep pushing this tit!!!
---
Did anyone see him singing Running up that hill? In that weird show thing he did, he is so cringe and off his rocker, did a little talk before about God, as if he is in anyway religious, think he turned the tears on a bit. Attention seeking twit.

• Sick
  • Sad

Wow! Even if it were actually possible for Dylan to actually have a child how does Dylan think a woman could get him pregnant?

Dylan is on another planet. I have two female friends who either are going through or just went through ivf. It took one 3 years to fall pregnant and one is just starting and she knows the reality that it is very difficult and here he is thinking that he as a biological man can get pregnant by a woman just like that as if just thinking it will make it happen.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.