Dylan Mulvaney #2 It took 222 Days of ‘Living as a Girl’ to get an audience with The President

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad there’s a thread about this bleeping twit.
I don’t want to get into ‘gender politics’ here (hopefully!) but I absolutely detest Dylan because they never ever acknowledge their ABSOLUTE bleeping privilege.
Dylan has never had to slowly transition whilst working a 9-5 and being talked about by their colleagues. Dylan has never had to fight with HR, practically begging for a new name badge at work. Dylan has never had to come to terms with the fact that their transition could take 10+ years. Dylan has never had to work a minimum wage job,knowing that they could never in a million years afford to save up enough money to have any sort of surgery.
Imo, Dylan has set the trans cause back SOOOOO much, because all they seem to do is twit about in a pink frock, practically cos playing as a 1950s housewife, and because they’re sO qUIrkY everything is just handed to them on a silver platter making it look as if being trans, and ALLLLL of the problems that come with it, are a cake walk.
Overprivlidged bleeping theatre school kid.
He. Him. His.
Otherwise I kind of agree with you 👍

Reactions: 11
I keep hoping sooner or later he’s going to slip up with some absolute clanger that exposes him for a fraud and everyone sees the light but I think I’m pissing in the wind.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure going to the airport in the US is intense and scary for everyone though? Like I’ve heard they go mega hard with the checks and questioning lol
So tone deaf. Racial profiling is rife at airports and Dylan is worried they might get called the wrong name 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I get the feeling once his Instagram and Tiktok fame wanes he’ll end up on Only Fans doing the little girl doll skits. He’ll be addicited to the money and attention right now, and he will cling onto any scrap of attention he gets when it starts to fizzle out. I bet he was an attention seeking nightmare at home, and now he’s finally feasting, he’s found a hook that gets people to talk about him, I guess.

He’s flavour of the month now but he had his turn last year, someone else will take his limelight soon, and I can imagine Dylan raging about that.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
His hairline is bleeping insane these days, they’ve brought it too far forward so it looks like a wig

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.