Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh we know she’s back doing SW now. The sauna she works from is in Edinburgh and the fringe is on so it’s hoaching with tourists needing a gobble. She won’t miss this opportunity to earn money for Echo Falls.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MJW

Chatty Member
I'm on a long drought just now and the crack of dawn gives me a semi.

Those pictures don't.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
What a mess she is in that video. She’s lucky the bouncer didn’t huckle her out. Slagging the poor bouncers looks. That’s our Manda. All about the positivity and women supporting women. It’s a shame you’re over 50 and still can’t behave in a club Manda.

azura81

VIP Member
Oh I thought that was her pants 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Its her auld wife legs n feet for me she thinks they are stunning
---
She deleted the steaming chitter chatter posts and licking glass but left her fud up

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Leah, Janines wanting her chin back hen.
The men turning up to jizz er her coupon for a tenner in that hotel room really should report her to trading standards for false advertising😂

Howling At the bendy ceiling & curved photo frames , can she no get someone that knows wit they are daeing to edit her photos 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Just watched TikTok’s finest repost of her vid impersonating big Olly. Someone called her out for going with the old perv fae blantir. He’s went from being her “cousin” to not knowing him Alcohol obv killing her brain cells 🤣🤣
Her saying ‘you got the facts’, does she forget everyone saw their photos together and voice notes & mawkit video wee Susie posted on tiktok the day he got engaged 😂

• Haha